Operation Nightfall

#1Superfluou5Posted 2/7/2013 10:09:03 AM
http://blog.bioware.com/

Event Description: Our concentration on Reapers and Cerberus forces has allowed Reaper-controlled geth to flourish in pockets outside of the Perseus Veil. Our quarian-led and quarian-advised forces will be the key to terminating a geth offensive before it gains ground.

Individual Goal: Playing as any quarian kit, earn 50,000 points versus geth troopers.

Reward: Commendation Pack
---
Gt: BeIlum
(the first L is a capitol i)
#2bessy67Posted 2/7/2013 10:10:32 AM
Cool. Finally an op that's themed and isn't just get some medal.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3HueyFremanPosted 2/7/2013 10:11:36 AM
Time to bust out the QMI/Claymore
---
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
#4terrysmay04Posted 2/7/2013 10:12:41 AM
s'allright
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#5Nacht004Posted 2/7/2013 10:18:07 AM
Bringin' those 'nades on my QME. Tech bursts for all.
---
There's really nothing to say.
GT - Pb Farmer
#6sir_fredingtonPosted 2/7/2013 10:30:23 AM
Hmm...I've never used the quarians. Could someone please post a list ranking the quarians in order of greatness? I would be grateful.
#7Nacht004Posted 2/7/2013 10:41:17 AM(edited)
sir_fredington posted...
Hmm...I've never used the quarians. Could someone please post a list ranking the quarians in order of greatness? I would be grateful.

In my personal opinion:
Quarian Male Engineer
Quarian Female Engineer
Quarian Male Infiltrator
Quarian Female Infiltrator
Quarian Marksman
---
GT - Pb Farmer
#8sir_fredingtonPosted 2/7/2013 10:44:24 AM
^ thanks!
#9Nacht004Posted 2/7/2013 10:52:55 AM
sir_fredington posted...
^ thanks!

Sure, I should be clear that list was best to worst btw. Quarian Marksman isn't terrible but he lacks good ability synergy. Quarian Female Infiltrator also lacks amazing move synergy but Tactical Cloak is still one of the best moves in the game, and on top she can toss Sticky grenades out while remaining cloaked. Sabotage is one of the worst moves in the game though. Male Quarian Infiltrator gets Tac Scan on top of his cloak and Arc grenades, which are some of the best grenades in the game, especially against Geth due to their electric property.

Quarian Female Engineers got a nice boost to their ability since they can now setoff fire and cryo explosions more often, but the sentry turret can be a little lacking at times.

The Male Quarian Engineer is one of the best tech burst characters in the game. Spec him for radius on incinerate and he can tech burst entire groups of clustered enemies. Tac scan is also a boon to any group. He's one of my top 5 characters to play (a list that is getting increasingly difficult to maintain with introductions like the Turian Ghost, Asari Valkyrie, and the Drell Assassin).
---
GT - Pb Farmer
#10eurytomidPosted 2/7/2013 11:12:51 AM
Oh just troopers, mmm maybe I will have better luck playing on lower difficulties then