Operation Nightfall

#41code_kirinPosted 2/7/2013 7:04:37 PM
dragnhuntr666 posted...
code_kirin posted...
MegaTape13 posted...
No, neither. CB does not deal damage, so it cannot trigger anything, and it still works off the "old" model for explosions -- you need to kill the target with the trigging power. Snap Freeze is the only cryo-anything in the game that readily primes cryo expolosions.

FQE is comfortably bottom-tier.

Powers can deal direct damage without being able to detonate. Pull, for example, deals impact damage and doesn't detonate anything. Cryo Explosions with cryo blast and cryo ammo do not require the enemy to die, but they need to be fully frozen. There's a slow animation where enemies transition from chilled to frozen.. you can only blow them up when they're ice sculptures.

CEs are indeed not very reliable though. They are not the QFE's selling point outside of bronze. She's a support unit that can mass-debuff enemies with cryo blast and get off double damage incinerates. With every cryo blast, you can get off two boosted incinerates (even with radius over duration) while also debuffing for the team. Turret can draw aggro too. Her abilities are very underappreciated, but it is true that she is not a high roller.

Sorry, but the QFE can be a very high roller if used properly with the right weapons. Many times, I have outscored others using her and not as a support role, but very aggressively.

So have I. I consistently top scoreboards with her, but that doesn't make her a high roller. A QME of equal skill would easily outscore her. Her strength lies in support to male up for lack of damage output.

Also matter how you slice it, QFE is debuffing enemies constantly with cryo blast. Cryo not only debuffs, but it weakens armor, staggers enemies, and freezes unshielded targets. Outside of area scan, it can be much more beneficial to a team than tactical scan. No one would ever scan a brute or a ravager because of how inefficient it is. Cryo blast users can debuff anything with no concern.
#42JedisenseiPosted 2/7/2013 9:55:17 PM
code_kirin posted...
dragnhuntr666 posted...
[snip] Many times, I have outscored others using her and not as a support role, but very aggressively.

So have I. I consistently top scoreboards with her [snip] debuffing enemies constantly

Yup. To both.
#43Evil EngelPosted 2/7/2013 10:53:32 PM
Is it again geth or against geth troopers only? So solo bronze ?
---
http://www.afternoontiger.com - my naruto page
http://www.dimipapa.com - my homepage
#44dragnhuntr666Posted 2/7/2013 11:56:07 PM
50k points against Geth Troopers ONLY.
---
Error 404: Signature not found.
GT: dragnridr
#45spfurm01Posted 2/8/2013 8:21:34 AM
Hey sabotage doesn't award points for backfire right?

Seems like that would make the QFI (and LOL if you put sabotage on the Marksman) a lot less useful
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#46Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/8/2013 12:51:14 PM
Nacht004 posted...
sir_fredington posted...
Hmm...I've never used the quarians. Could someone please post a list ranking the quarians in order of greatness? I would be grateful.

In my personal opinion:
Quarian Male Engineer
Quarian Female Engineer
Quarian Male Infiltrator
Quarian Female Infiltrator
Quarian Marksman

sexist
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#47code_kirinPosted 2/8/2013 12:53:31 PM
spfurm01 posted...

Seems like that would make the QFI (and LOL if you put sabotage on the Marksman) a lot less useful

Sabotage does not backfire geth anyhow.
#48Safer_777Posted 2/8/2013 12:53:41 PM
Troopers only?This sucks.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#49spfurm01Posted 2/8/2013 12:53:59 PM
code_kirin posted...
spfurm01 posted...

Sabotage does not backfire geth anyhow.

Ah. Shows how much I use it.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#50BlamatPosted 2/9/2013 6:24:42 PM
Wish I had a Quarian character =\
---
Read Berserk
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4628/berserk1fc8.jpg