Are difficulty levels lower on the 360 than they are on the PC?

#1wallacebreenPosted 2/7/2013 2:44:10 PM
Can anyone confirm this? I forgot where I heard this piece of news, but I recall hearing that, since the 360 controller isn't as responsive as a mouse and keyboard, BioWare supposedly buttercupped the difficulty for Consoles. I hope this isn't the case though.
---
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining"
#2AarksharkPosted 2/7/2013 2:47:40 PM
I doubt it. You die fast enough on the console. Any "additional" difficulty would be just 1-shot kills and perma-death.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
#3Talon5967Posted 2/7/2013 2:51:56 PM
Sounds a lot like what I see PC players saying about the console version of BF3, and to a lesser extent Minecraft (though at least those are somewhat justified). PC players seem to like putting down consoles whenever they can, even if what they're saying is unsubstantiated.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#4wallacebreen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:54:20 PM
Sounds a lot like what I see PC players saying about the console version of BF3, and to a lesser extent Minecraft (though at least those are somewhat justified). PC players seem to like putting down consoles whenever they can, even if what they're saying is unsubstantiated.

I know, I have a pretty high-end PC myself but I still hate the elitist attitude most PC gamers take towards consoles.
---
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining"
#5Rogue MuttPosted 2/7/2013 3:02:41 PM
If anything, it seems like PC would be slightly easier because of the pin-point mouse controls.
---
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!