If you could get back any Squad members from ME2, who would you take?

#21kungfuj0Posted 2/7/2013 9:58:05 PM
Miranda and Jacob, because what else are they going to do, really? They are not Cerberus any more. Jacob could POSSIBLY go back with the Alliance, but I doubt that he would. And as for Miranda, she has the thing with her father and sister, but we pretty much resolved that with one mission. What else has she got to do?

Jack. Although I kinda hate to say her because I like what they do with her in the game. I thought it was appropriate how they handled her story. I sitll wouldn't have minded having her as a teammate here though, provided that they reworked her abilities. (that goes for Jacob as well...)

Legion. I just wanted to know more about him, like why he was wearing Shep's armor and whatnot. There was a hint of obsession there, and I wanted to see that explored. Plus he just would have been a cool character to have around.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#22GoldenSWarriorsPosted 2/7/2013 10:04:13 PM
Grunt, Mordin, Thane, Legion.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#23EnvironmentsPosted 2/7/2013 10:05:46 PM
bessy67 posted...
Either Kasumi or Samara depending on whether I was using biotics or tech.

This, but for different reasons, I actually liked those characters the most out of the new ones introduced in ME2, although Jack is nice too.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cWxRj.jpg - Artwork by masterpug53
http://bit.ly/TNqBJH | http://bit.ly/SLsFmd | http://bit.ly/UbY5nR
#24Carribean_CoolPosted 2/7/2013 10:11:13 PM
All of them? I mean it's such a let down at the end of ME2, they all show they're with you 100% of the way.

Anyways:

Jacob: Should have made him go back to the Allliance, hell make him be with you on Earth. Replace his pistol with an Assault rifle and give him a tech power, and his armor from Galaxy and presto. Spill drinks on the Citadel like he promised, and show a totally different side to his character.

Miranda: She's the hardest to kill off, plus she would have been the perfect sentinel, especially if you didn't save Kaidan. Her and Jacob accompanying you on the Cerberus base mission would have been great. Plus Jacob and Miranda's banter with Ash/Kaidan would have been great.

Grunt: He chooses you as his battlemaster, you bring him worthy enemies, and loves to fight. Grunt not appearing on the squad was my biggest WTF. Plus a team without a Krogan feels so wrong.

Legion: WE ONLY HAD HIM FOR 2 FREAKING STORY MISSIONS IN ME2!!!!!! Why couldn't we get him instead of Tali?!

Samara: IMO She's way cooler than Liara.

Jack: I honestly think she was supposed to be on the team. I mean all that work into remodeling her for only 10 minutes of screen time? Plus she seemed the most enthusiastic at the end of ME2, I miss her shockwave.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#25Creona_Posted 2/7/2013 10:29:36 PM
Thane, Mordin, Samara, Grunt, Jack, Legion, Kasumi.

Honestly I'd trade everyone in 3 to have all of the characters back from 2 (Tali and Garrus are an exception as they're in 2). It was a huge let down to do all of that work in 2 getting to know the characters and do all of their missions for none of them to come back. Pushing them into the background was an even bigger disappointment for me.
---
GT- Creona
PSN- Creona
#26pfh1001Posted 2/7/2013 11:01:12 PM
Miranda, Mordin, Samara, Grunt, Kasumi, Legion...

Give me those 6, plus Wrex & Tali in exchange for the squad we got in 3.
#27dragnhuntr666Posted 2/8/2013 12:50:26 AM
I have Tali and Garrus. But I will always be happy to have either Jack, or Grunt back.

Sorry, but Miranda can go rot in a cell to try and figure out just because she's made doesn't mean perfect is beautiful. Jack is a wonderful example of how imperfections can be soooo much better than genetic altered PMSing Biotch.
---
Error 404: Signature not found.
GT: dragnridr
#28garanPosted 2/8/2013 3:43:06 PM
All of them. I would gladly trade in all of the ME3 squad save for Tali for Wrex & pretty much anyone from 2 other than Jack or Jacob.

ME3's squad is really lame.
#29ZacTBPosted 2/8/2013 4:26:10 PM
In terms of story purposes and how it would make sense, probably Grunt or Samara. Miranda maybe.
#30Spartan070Posted 2/9/2013 1:15:59 AM
Thane
---
Gamertag: grvmnd