Is there a time frame for new MP DLC?

#1maturin1919Posted 2/7/2013 4:37:18 PM
I keep seeing people talking about new MP DLC coming, and I'm wondering if I should be stockpiling credits instead of continuing on my (very unsuccessful) mission to acquire URs and max out my gear.

Thoughts, info?
---
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'
#2Spirit_GoddPosted 2/7/2013 4:38:00 PM
People are speculating all the way up until March 6th for an anniversary release I think. But nothing official.
---
GT is Security Shield
#3sheepman23Posted 2/7/2013 4:41:29 PM
Spirit_Godd posted...
People are speculating all the way up until March 6th for an anniversary release I think. But nothing official.

That's one day after the release of the new Tomb Raider, so I hope not...
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#4Spirit_GoddPosted 2/7/2013 4:47:07 PM
sheepman23 posted...
Spirit_Godd posted...

That's one day after the release of the new Tomb Raider, so I hope not...

Ohhh you're right! I haven't been keeping up with that game. I want it though.
---
GT is Security Shield
#5SRR CapdownPosted 2/7/2013 4:53:01 PM
I'd say early March sounds about right.

I think someone has said that there'll be a full reveal and trailer mid-Feb though.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#6sheepman23Posted 2/7/2013 4:56:12 PM
Spirit_Godd posted...
Ohhh you're right! I haven't been keeping up with that game. I want it though.

I haven't really either, but as a long-time Tomb Raider fan, I'm excited for the reboot.

Dang it, TR is going to be interfering with my ME multiplayer!!! D=
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#7RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 2/7/2013 6:30:33 PM
The new Tomb Raider looks awesome and I'll be getting it if I find any extra $. As it is I'm a pretty big fan of the Alien franchise and Colonial Marines is out in about a week and have it paid up already. Usually I don't have much interest in new games but these two both have had my attention for quite a while.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#8JetblackmoonPosted 2/7/2013 7:17:07 PM
It was mentioned on Twitter that we'd get more info on DLC mid February. A lot of people are speculating we'll get a new weapon released into the packs on the 12th, info/trailer on the 14th (mid February), and that it'll drop on the 19th.

Like others said though, it could likely end up coming out the first week of March, too.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#9dragnhuntr666Posted 2/7/2013 7:19:46 PM
Sooner you max your gear, the sooner you can get new stuff.
---
Error 404: Signature not found.
GT: dragnridr