Is there a time frame for new MP DLC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Is there a time frame for new MP DLC?
3 years ago#1
I keep seeing people talking about new MP DLC coming, and I'm wondering if I should be stockpiling credits instead of continuing on my (very unsuccessful) mission to acquire URs and max out my gear.

Thoughts, info?
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'
3 years ago#2
People are speculating all the way up until March 6th for an anniversary release I think. But nothing official.
GT is Security Shield
3 years ago#3
Spirit_Godd posted...
People are speculating all the way up until March 6th for an anniversary release I think. But nothing official.

That's one day after the release of the new Tomb Raider, so I hope not...
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
3 years ago#4
sheepman23 posted...
Spirit_Godd posted...

That's one day after the release of the new Tomb Raider, so I hope not...

Ohhh you're right! I haven't been keeping up with that game. I want it though.
GT is Security Shield
3 years ago#5
I'd say early March sounds about right.

I think someone has said that there'll be a full reveal and trailer mid-Feb though.
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
3 years ago#6
Spirit_Godd posted...
Ohhh you're right! I haven't been keeping up with that game. I want it though.

I haven't really either, but as a long-time Tomb Raider fan, I'm excited for the reboot.

Dang it, TR is going to be interfering with my ME multiplayer!!! D=
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
3 years ago#7
The new Tomb Raider looks awesome and I'll be getting it if I find any extra $. As it is I'm a pretty big fan of the Alien franchise and Colonial Marines is out in about a week and have it paid up already. Usually I don't have much interest in new games but these two both have had my attention for quite a while.
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
3 years ago#8
It was mentioned on Twitter that we'd get more info on DLC mid February. A lot of people are speculating we'll get a new weapon released into the packs on the 12th, info/trailer on the 14th (mid February), and that it'll drop on the 19th.

Like others said though, it could likely end up coming out the first week of March, too.
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
3 years ago#9
Sooner you max your gear, the sooner you can get new stuff.
Error 404: Signature not found.
GT: dragnridr
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Is there a time frame for new MP DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived