When can you do Omega DLC?

#1bessy67Posted 2/7/2013 4:12:19 PM
I finally bit the bullet and bought it since I just started another playthrough. I still haven't gotten any mission prompt for it though. I just finished Priority: Surkesh, does it come later or should I have been able to start it by now?
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#2SageOfLifePosted 2/7/2013 4:13:57 PM
Aria should send you a message. Storywise it's best to do Omega after the Citadel coup due to the lull in the story where a detour makes sense.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#3kenobi749Posted 2/7/2013 4:18:11 PM
SageOfLife posted...
Aria should send you a message. Storywise it's best to do Omega after the Citadel coup due to the lull in the story where a detour makes sense.

Ya Aria does send a message like Sage said. Really you can do Omega at anytime before assaulting TIM's base but overall after the Citadel coup things slow down for a little bit. It really doesn't make sense to do it in the middle of something like between Rannoch through the end because it gets too intense story wise.

Take Sage's advice. That is probably the best time to do it.
#4ArkJJPosted 2/7/2013 4:20:42 PM
I thought you need to unite the mercenary groups for her before she sends you the email with the fleet position?
---
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.