Kill, Romance , Marry, Round 5; Semifinal

#1VirtualAnomolyPosted 2/7/2013 8:52:49 PM
What combination of KRM would you do to Garrus, Miranda, and Wrex - Results (83 votes)
Kill Garrus, Romance Miranda, Marry Wrex
6.02% (5 votes)
Kill Garrus, Romance Wrex, Marry Miranda
4.82% (4 votes)
Kill Miranda, Romance Garrus, Marry Wrex
6.02% (5 votes)
Kill Miranda, Romance Wrex, Marry Garrus
18.07% (15 votes)
Kill Wrex, Romance Miranda, Marry Garrus
37.35% (31 votes)
Kill Wrex, Romance Garrus, Marry Miranda
27.71% (23 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Kill is instant, no fighting. Nobody knows you killed them.
Romance is once, no strings attached, nobody has to know. NOT based on sexual orientation, but you do have sex (one and done, then he/she leaves) Based on who you don't want to kill or marry. Not publicly known.
Marriage is who you spend forever with, no divorcing and no romancing. Probably the one you'd get along with best. You must spend time with the one you marry, even publicly let it be known. (The only one that everybody knows about.)
This is my fault, making up rules as I go along.
As of now, characters are based off their last appearance since you saw them, but they live no matter what. In the first round, for example. You can Romance and Marry Samara. Both live.

Round 1:

Killed: Morinth, Zaeed, Kaidan, Legion, Mordin, Jame, Jacob

Romanced:Samara, Jack, Thane, EDI, Grunt, Javik, Miranda

Married: Liara, Ashley, Anderson, Kasumi, Wrex, Tali, Garrus

Round 2:

Killed: Jack, Anderson, Grunt, Nyreen, Javik

Romanced: Samara, Thane, EDI, Miranda, Wrex

Married: Liara, Ashley, Kasumi, Garrus, Tali

Round 3:

Killed: Thane, Liara, Bailey, Ashley

Romanced: EDI, Kasumi, Wrex, Miranda

Married: Samara, Tali, Garrus, Kelly

Round 4:

Killed: EDI, Samara, Okeer

Romanced: Kasumi, Miranda, Wrex

Married: Tali, Kelly, Garrus

Round 5:

Killed: Kelly

Romanced: Kasumi

Married: Tali
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#2infinitexxPosted 2/7/2013 8:56:22 PM
I'm sorry Garrus, I know we're bros, but Wrex and me, we've just got something special.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#3BingKafeiPosted 2/7/2013 9:42:33 PM
Garrus, you're the only person on this list who has yet to have a death scene that's made me cry like a baby. Your turn.
#4EnvironmentsPosted 2/7/2013 9:45:30 PM
Wow...seriously? People want Miranda STILL?!
---
http://i.imgur.com/cWxRj.jpg - Artwork by masterpug53
http://bit.ly/TNqBJH | http://bit.ly/SLsFmd | http://bit.ly/UbY5nR
#5dragnhuntr666Posted 2/8/2013 12:52:46 AM
Can't believe the fake Barbiedoll made it this far.....People must be tripping to not kill Miranda.
---
Error 404: Signature not found.
GT: dragnridr
#6imhudsonPosted 2/8/2013 1:07:01 AM
Sorry, Miri, you're my closest friend after Garrus, but Wrex is just too damn sexy.
---
Prediction: ManShep = canon, the next protagonist goes with Shep in search of origins of the Reapers, Shep killed like a punk in Mass Effect Online Republic.
#7Wii0playerPosted 2/8/2013 1:10:28 AM
Miranda's a great character I don't know what you guys are talking about.
---
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.
#8dragnhuntr666Posted 2/8/2013 1:12:18 AM
Wii0player posted...

She's a self absorbed rich brat who thinks she is perfect when she is just another cookie cutter barbie doll.

That is why Tali and Liara will always be mah girls of Mass Effect.
---
#9ModestPenguinPosted 2/8/2013 1:55:09 AM
dragnhuntr666 posted...
Wii0player posted...

She's a self absorbed rich brat who thinks she is perfect when she is just another cookie cutter barbie doll.

B-but that's exactly the opposite of her story! Even if her genes were perfect, she herself isn't. That's why Henry Lawson created Oriana.

Even if she was perfect in every way, she doesn't even want to be be perfect, because it reminds her of what her father did to make it that way!

This isn't to say she's flawless as a character, far from it. However, you picked all of the wrong points to criticize about the character.

TL;DR: Try doing the missions before you criticise a character's flaws.
---
Gak Gak Gak
#10dragnhuntr666Posted 2/8/2013 2:10:53 AM
ModestPenguin posted...
dragnhuntr666 posted...
Wii0player posted...

B-but that's exactly the opposite of her story! Even if her genes were perfect, she herself isn't. That's why Henry Lawson created Oriana.

Even if she was perfect in every way, she doesn't even want to be be perfect, because it reminds her of what her father did to make it that way!

This isn't to say she's flawless as a character, far from it. However, you picked all of the wrong points to criticize about the character.

TL;DR: Try doing the missions before you criticise a character's flaws.

I finished all 3 games 100%, and yeah, I will stick by the fact she brings up her genetics like a pyjack can't stay away from food. All she talks about is she was created to be perfect, her daddy issues, sister problems, and she never makes mistakes. Yvonne is a helluva actress, don't get me wrong, but Miranda herself is NOT that interesting.
Yeah, save her sister, then kill her daddy to save her sister again, and now she won't help you in ME3. At least Tali never wanted to put a control chip in your brain.

Oh, did I mention that Miranda has control issues? At least Jacob was willing to talk to you like a normal person at the beginning of ME2. Miranda just barked orders like she was in charge. I thought it was great that I could let Jack get the better of Miranda.

Miranda= Cerberus cheerleader Bosh'tet.
---