Kill, Romance , Marry, Round 5; Semifinal

#11assassinreaperPosted 2/8/2013 1:28:38 AM
All stupid choices I think u should replace wrec with tali
---
Bacon is the ultimate troll bait, just bring it up and watch the wildfire
#12garanPosted 2/8/2013 2:12:19 PM
I loathe Garrus. Miranda is hot, but Wrex will always be my guy.
#13BingKafeiPosted 2/8/2013 5:09:14 PM
I don't get the hate for Miranda. Whiney, bossy, b*tchy, talks about her problems and feelings more than some men could handle...yeah, like every real person I've ever met.

Unlike anyone else you've ever known? Brought you back to life! Put you back together! To recreate you and your mind perfectly, she had to study you. Memorize you. Get to know you better than anyone else ever has, and probably knows things about you that you yourself have forgotten. And after all that, she still respects you, still works with you, and in some cases still loves you. That's amazing. She's perfect to me, and Shepard is perfect to her. She'd never want you to change.
#14FearOfTheLightPosted 2/8/2013 5:18:20 PM
^ IMO People seem to deliberately ignore her positive notes and choose to focus on certain traits that made her an 'Ice Queen' from Shepard's initial time with her.

She's a finely developed character (if you delve deeper into getting to know her as well as Liara's Comic).

Under-appreciated like Jack due to the ratio of Tali fans etc.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#15VirtualAnomoly(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:13:47 PM
I don't like Jack. Even her character development....I get that she had a really bad past, but so did my Shepard, and he is good guy!
Honestly though. She doesn't think, and a killing cerbs and getting out of containment is a perfect chance to change, but she didn't.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#163PiesAndAForkPosted 2/8/2013 10:13:54 PM
The simple fact of the matter is that Miranda is the only female. The choice boils down to who you like more: Garrus or Wrex.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."