Anderson debate

#1CelestialArceusPosted 2/7/2013 10:38:06 PM
According to several sources I've read, it seems that there is somehow a way to prevent Anderson getting shot, as it says you need a higher EMS score to get the extension of the Destroy ending. I'm not sure if I'm misinterpreting the information, can someone please clear it up for me? Not that it matters, I'm always going to choose Synthesis. And when I finally get to the Galaxy at War, I need to decide on class. My initial thoughts were an Asari Justicar, because...well, Samara is just so badass
#2Spirit_GoddPosted 2/7/2013 10:41:16 PM
Anderson is shot regardless I believe.
---
GT is Security Shield
#3sir_fredingtonPosted 2/7/2013 10:48:44 PM
You can "save" Anderson from being executed by TIM. He still gets shot in the gut regardless.
#4chill 02Posted 2/8/2013 8:06:12 AM
He was born in London.
---
I should go.
#53PiesAndAForkPosted 2/8/2013 8:13:57 AM
You did potato son.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#6CelestialArceus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:31:23 AM
sir_fredington posted...
You can "save" Anderson from being executed by TIM. He still gets shot in the gut regardless.

Ah, okay, that's what it means by saving him requires a lower EMS for the additional scene
#7DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 2/9/2013 5:36:55 AM(edited)
The way to save him to totally disavow the failure of Bioware's writers that is the last 10 minutes of the game, believe it's all indoctrination or a hallucination or whatever, and make up your own fanfiction ending.

Otherwise he dies eventually no matter what your EMS is. You can save him from getting shot in the head by TIM if you play your dialogue options right, but he still gets shot in the stomach either way and later dies from those wounds.... even if he didn't, do you really think he could survive the citadel exploding? He doesn't have the same kind of plot armor as Shepard does. >.<
#8LilyxLightningPosted 2/9/2013 6:45:00 AM
DEV1ANTGAMER posted...
*Retroller whining*

In other words, delude yourself because you didn't get exactly the ending you wanted and obsessively troll the internet over it.
---
Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.
#9TheFeshPincePosted 2/9/2013 2:25:49 PM
chill 02 posted...
He was born in London.

3PiesAndAFork posted...
You did potato son.

This
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#10XgArrancarPosted 2/9/2013 2:35:21 PM
I always found it funny that when anderson says he was born in london, Shepard's always like, "Really?".

Yes really Shepard, he already told you this in a previous conversation back on the normandy commlink.
---
"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"