How many points is each geth trooper worth?

#1blutoblutarskyXPosted 2/8/2013 5:18:47 AM
Is it based on exp or some other calculation?
#2orangeneePosted 2/8/2013 6:10:51 AM
It goes from a specific points budget. The average for me on Silver is 4-500 points.

I'm not too sure how it works it out exactly though.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#3blutoblutarskyX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:24:06 AM
thank you. just trying to gague the best way to run through the geth challenge for the weekend.
#4orangeneePosted 2/8/2013 9:30:39 AM
Probably solo bronze or silver. You know everyone will prioritise troopers over the weekend.

I think there's higher trooper spawning on bronze.
---
#5infinitexxPosted 2/8/2013 9:45:59 AM
orangenee posted...
It goes from a specific points budget. The average for me on Silver is 4-500 points.

I'm not too sure how it works it out exactly though.

There are base points and bonuses for things like headshot and control, which accounts for the variation you see.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#6orangeneePosted 2/8/2013 10:43:02 AM
Ah OK. That clears that up.

By control I assume you mean stuff like shooting it before it shoots back, killing mutiple targets etc?
---
#7bloodgod92Posted 2/8/2013 12:20:46 PM
orangenee posted...

By control I assume you mean stuff like shooting it before it shoots back, killing mutiple targets etc?

I have been playing my batarian sentinel... I have been getting more points by using net and then shooting them with my claymore (normally about 570) than I do just shooting them or using powers (300-400)
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#8bman52480Posted 2/8/2013 4:49:06 PM
bloodgod92 posted...
orangenee posted...

I have been playing my batarian sentinel... I have been getting more points by using net and then shooting them with my claymore (normally about 570) than I do just shooting them or using powers (300-400)

You know you have to play as quarian for the challenge right?
---
We don't have TIME for this! The Pasteur's core is going to breach!
#9FullMetalManiaPosted 2/8/2013 8:57:45 PM
Oh dang. I just realized that I was short-changing myself on points by selecting the map. Oh well, I finally got Nomad so I can set it back to random.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#10blutoblutarskyX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:33:10 PM
bman52480 posted...
bloodgod92 posted...
orangenee posted...

You know you have to play as quarian for the challenge right?

Since I finished the challenge if I play anymore tonight and I'm drunk enough I might play as a geth and follow around quatrain teammates shooting them.