MP Level 20s First?

#11Mr_PipboyPosted 2/8/2013 5:16:16 PM
KADFC posted...
How many promotions for that challenge? What challenge is that apart of?

60 promotions. Its part of the N7 banner challenge and also required for Best of the Best.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#12KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:20:08 PM
Thanks guys!
#13Mr_arizonaPosted 2/8/2013 5:22:48 PM
I think you stop getting any alien character cards once they are all unlocked but you will still get default Human character cards here or there.

I once got 3 Human Male Vanguard cards in one Premium pack. At level 20 and all character options already unlocked. Also at that point I still had a ton of Uncommon/Gold weapons I needed. Grr...
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#14CrusnikCainPosted 2/8/2013 5:27:10 PM
Do you play on the PS3 ?
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#15Talon5967Posted 2/8/2013 5:29:39 PM
KADFC posted...
How many promotions for that challenge? What challenge is that apart of?

Is it true that I have to get all the Silver Challenges done before Gold is unlocked?

Holy ****!? 120 promotions for peer acceptance? I thought it was based on the equipment that you bring to the field that counts, but wow...

Not 120 promotions. An N7 rating of 120. You get one point toward your N7 rating for each level a class gains. If you level all six classes to 20 for the first time, then you'll have an N7 rating of 120 (20 times 6, obviously). When you promote, the class is reset to level one, and 10 points are added to your N7 rating. Then you get another 20 points when you re-level the class back to 20.

A player with an N7 rating less than 120 is almost always a new player. Gold and platinum are very difficult, and most new players simply aren't effective on them. Most other players don't want to play with someone they feel will drag them down and make the match even more difficult, so they'll kick anyone they feel won't be able to contribute sufficiently.

I'm not sure what you're question about Silver challenges and gold is referring to. All challenges are available from the start, as are all four difficulty levels. The only things that need to by unlocked are characters, weapons, and all the other stuff you get from buying packs.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.