tali/ geth help spoilers

#1arc131313Posted 2/9/2013 12:08:21 AM
So if I choose the paragon persuade option can I still romance tali if it is successful?
---
"What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912
#2sir_fredingtonPosted 2/9/2013 10:11:51 AM
You mean "rally the fleet?" Yes. If you mean the other one that's in the paragon slot but isn't blue, then no.
#3Tbx66Posted 2/9/2013 10:20:55 AM
Can you even romance Tali after Rannoch?
---
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."
#4LordTrinenPosted 2/9/2013 10:38:13 AM
Tbx66 posted...
Can you even romance Tali after Rannoch?

Assuming the worst doesn't happen, yes you can. But a Tali romance is only possible in ME3 if you started it in ME2. You can't start fresh in ME3.
#5Tbx66Posted 2/9/2013 10:50:46 AM
Didn't know that. I thought you could invite her up to your cabin and commit to her before completing the quest line on Rannoch.
---
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."
#6LordTrinenPosted 2/9/2013 10:55:46 AM
Tbx66 posted...
Didn't know that. I thought you could invite her up to your cabin and commit to her before completing the quest line on Rannoch.

Here's how the Tali romance works.

1) Recruit her and complete her loyalty mission in ME2 without presenting the evidence, preferably without her getting exiled too.
2) Keep talking to her afterwards until she expresses interest and you can start the romance.
3) Have the romance scene with her before the suicide mission.
4) In ME3 meet with the Admirals and Tali again.
5) Invite her up to your cabin to talk. At this point you must lock-in her relationship. If you don't invite her up now then the romance is dead in the water. Also if you lock her in at this point then no other romance can be triggered.
6) Obviously get Tali out alive on Rannoch. Your relationship is secure.