Just got two ultra rares in one reserves pack

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just got two ultra rares in one reserves pack
3 years ago#11
Good for you TC, I on the other hand keep shelling out 60K-99K credits for consumables... bought 2 Arsenal and 1 Spectre Pack yesterday during the operation. All I got was a Talon upgrade, otherwise EVERYTHING was consumables. I am TIRED of getting consumables, the ONLY ones I need are the basics not the ammo, weapon, armor mods. Where are my goddamn WEAPONS? I still don't have a single UR maxed out and I've been playing since LAUNCH. Probably 500 hours sunk into this game and I still don't even have one rank X Ultra Rare. Thank you Bioware for the most WORTHLESS RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR I've EVER SEEN!
3 years ago#12
Safer_777 posted...
How can Reserve packs have higher chance for UR than Arsenal I don't get it.

2 of the Volus cards are UR, so maybe the intent was to make it easier to get those?
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
3 years ago#13
Most of my URs came from RP, most of the upgrades from SPs.

A large portion of rare upgrades are from APs.

I've not had a single UR from an AP yet.
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
3 years ago#14
BashyMcFetus posted...
abyss posted...
Sure, but that's something you'd need to prove over a couple of thousand packs, not buying one pack and getting two UR's = Reserve packs give move UR's.

Actually, you only need around 30 to get a good statistical sample. They got more than that.

Considering all the variables, I don't think 30 would be a good statistical sample size. I'm thinking at least 100 (of each arsenal and reserve). It's been some time since my last statistics class however.(thank God)
British people have the accents. Not Americans. I can prove it.
3 years ago#15
I have a hard time believing Volus are UR even though there card is the color. They I get them so much, honestly they feel like Uncommons.
3 years ago#16
foodeater4 posted...
I have a hard time believing Volus are UR even though there card is the color. They I get them so much, honestly they feel like Uncommons.

They're not UR, it's just a joke by Bioware.
Scumbag brain
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just got two ultra rares in one reserves pack

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived