Just got two ultra rares in one reserves pack

#11otakon2006Posted 2/9/2013 7:35:29 AM
Good for you TC, I on the other hand keep shelling out 60K-99K credits for consumables... bought 2 Arsenal and 1 Spectre Pack yesterday during the operation. All I got was a Talon upgrade, otherwise EVERYTHING was consumables. I am TIRED of getting consumables, the ONLY ones I need are the basics not the ammo, weapon, armor mods. Where are my goddamn WEAPONS? I still don't have a single UR maxed out and I've been playing since LAUNCH. Probably 500 hours sunk into this game and I still don't even have one rank X Ultra Rare. Thank you Bioware for the most WORTHLESS RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR I've EVER SEEN!
#12AarksharkPosted 2/9/2013 7:36:48 AM
Safer_777 posted...
How can Reserve packs have higher chance for UR than Arsenal I don't get it.

2 of the Volus cards are UR, so maybe the intent was to make it easier to get those?
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
#13orangeneePosted 2/9/2013 7:40:10 AM
Most of my URs came from RP, most of the upgrades from SPs.

A large portion of rare upgrades are from APs.

I've not had a single UR from an AP yet.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#14FlyingholePosted 2/9/2013 7:41:01 AM
BashyMcFetus posted...
abyss posted...
Sure, but that's something you'd need to prove over a couple of thousand packs, not buying one pack and getting two UR's = Reserve packs give move UR's.

Actually, you only need around 30 to get a good statistical sample. They got more than that.

Considering all the variables, I don't think 30 would be a good statistical sample size. I'm thinking at least 100 (of each arsenal and reserve). It's been some time since my last statistics class however.(thank God)
---
British people have the accents. Not Americans. I can prove it.
#15foodeater4Posted 2/9/2013 7:55:31 AM
I have a hard time believing Volus are UR even though there card is the color. They I get them so much, honestly they feel like Uncommons.
#16SelectGenderPosted 2/9/2013 9:53:57 AM
foodeater4 posted...
I have a hard time believing Volus are UR even though there card is the color. They I get them so much, honestly they feel like Uncommons.

They're not UR, it's just a joke by Bioware.
---
Scumbag brain