Which ending would be considered most 'Paragon'?

#1johnnycigarPosted 2/9/2013 11:19:02 AM
Just wondering there is a concensus among the players.
#2ZERO2936Posted 2/9/2013 11:22:48 AM
Refuse.
#3windfoxxPosted 2/9/2013 11:24:17 AM
Doubt there's a consensus on it, but I view synthesis as the most paragon ending. Destroy wipes out the geth and leaves the galaxy most hampered (no reapers to help rebuild relays/citadel), while control just turns the reapers into a tool of Shepard. In the synthesis ending the reapers are actively helping the galaxy's races rebuild and improve upon their civilizations, so I feel like that is the "happiest" ending.
#4WatermelonFartsPosted 2/9/2013 11:26:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5johnnycigar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:27:36 AM
ZERO2936 posted...
Refuse.

What happens in that one? You can spoil it for me, I've seen the other ones already.
#6LilyxLightningPosted 2/9/2013 11:28:57 AM
johnnycigar posted...
ZERO2936 posted...
Refuse.

What happens in that one? You can spoil it for me, I've seen the other ones already.

Shepard throws away what everyone worked for and everyone dies as a result. It's neither Paragon nor Renegade; it's the "I can't have exactly what I want so too bad for everyone else" option, which fits people who troll about the endings.
---
Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.
#7SRR CapdownPosted 2/9/2013 11:32:49 AM
Synthesis is the true Paragon one.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#8LordTrinenPosted 2/9/2013 11:33:33 AM
johnnycigar posted...
ZERO2936 posted...
Refuse.

Shepard refuses to activate the Crucible, believing none of the choices to be right. The Reapers complete their harvest but the next Cycle finds one of Liara's time capsules and uses the info within to stop the Reapers once and for all. No other details are given.

As much as I hate to admit it I think Control might be the most Paragon option. Destroy has you sacrificing EDI and the geth to destroy the Reapers. Synthesis may stop any future conflicts between organics and synthetics but it forces a big change on the galaxy, a change many may not want. Control doesn't force anything on anyone and has minimal loss of life.
#9chill 02Posted 2/9/2013 11:34:09 AM
Control works.
---
I should go.
#10ZERO2936Posted 2/9/2013 11:36:07 AM
johnnycigar posted...
ZERO2936 posted...
Refuse.

Shepard finds all three choices to be wrong, and refuses to use the Crucible. In doing so, Shepard allows the Reapers to win.