Who else regrets saving Ashley in ME1?

#21TheM00dPosted 2/9/2013 7:05:36 PM
I do, and I can't stand Kaiden. I wanted to do a play through where I kept Kaiden alive but I see no point anymore.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
#22inferiorweaselPosted 2/9/2013 11:01:23 PM
Kaiden's advances got creepy and weird. He's actually a very creepy and weird character.

I have nothing wrong with same sex relationships, but Bio-Ware is really bad at it. It just makes gay people seem creepy and awkward when they do it.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#23inferiorweaselPosted 2/9/2013 11:03:55 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...
I liked them both equally. I wish we had the option of saving them both, it was actually a hard decision for me back in my first ME1 playthrough. Now I just alternate, so it doesn't matter who I save.

Kaidan whining? When?

For me it was easy. GIVE ME LITTLE BLUE BABIES! Later xenophobic ashley.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#24phoenix52Posted 2/9/2013 11:20:14 PM
I don't remember anything all that creepy about Kaidan's advances. It's been a little while I suppose, but it seemed about as natural as I would imagine from a shy man admitting his attraction to his superior officer.

I don't regret saving her much. I've played through the games with both characters surviving and I think that both characters have their merits. I like Kaidan a bit better, but that doesn't mean I dislike Ashley.
---
Its like having a knitting contest between the best regular old lady knitter in the world and a guy who's superpower is specifically to be the best knitter ever
#25BushidoEffect3Posted 2/9/2013 11:57:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26ZERO2936Posted 2/10/2013 3:11:09 AM
I usually save Kaidan anyway. I've only saved Ashley I think once.
#27dsky9000Posted 2/10/2013 3:51:58 AM
bessy67 posted...
Plus she has a horrible power set. Kaiden's powers (and the bonus powers he gives you) are tons better. I finally decided to edit a save so that I had Kaiden instead of Ash in my current playthrough.

She has Zaeeds kit from 2 so I guess you never used the awesome bastard.Only exception she has Marksman which Zaeed should of had.She needs to die now.
---
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
(www.myspace.com/nightvayne for all my decks.)
#28SageOfLifePosted 2/10/2013 3:53:04 AM
And to think there was a time when I was mocked for always saving Kaidan. Vindication tastes like chocolate.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#29StonedwolfedPosted 2/10/2013 5:10:42 AM
Damiand77 posted...
What a coincidence, considering Raphael Sbarge also plays notorious whiner Carth Onasi. I suppose he's really gifted at voicing whining good guy characters.

The wining, weak guy overshadowed by the main character is a Bioware trope. Just about all of their games have one.
---
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology
#30SkydudePosted 2/10/2013 9:55:45 AM
Alistair >> Kaiden >>>>> Carth

Ashley's alright.
---
Jesus loves everyone!
Except people still whining about the refs in Super Bowl XL or XLIII. He's sick of your complaining.