Who else regrets saving Ashley in ME1?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Who else regrets saving Ashley in ME1?
3 years ago#21
I do, and I can't stand Kaiden. I wanted to do a play through where I kept Kaiden alive but I see no point anymore.
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
3 years ago#22
Kaiden's advances got creepy and weird. He's actually a very creepy and weird character.

I have nothing wrong with same sex relationships, but Bio-Ware is really bad at it. It just makes gay people seem creepy and awkward when they do it.
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
3 years ago#23
Carribean_Cool posted...
I liked them both equally. I wish we had the option of saving them both, it was actually a hard decision for me back in my first ME1 playthrough. Now I just alternate, so it doesn't matter who I save.

Kaidan whining? When?

For me it was easy. GIVE ME LITTLE BLUE BABIES! Later xenophobic ashley.
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
3 years ago#24
I don't remember anything all that creepy about Kaidan's advances. It's been a little while I suppose, but it seemed about as natural as I would imagine from a shy man admitting his attraction to his superior officer.

I don't regret saving her much. I've played through the games with both characters surviving and I think that both characters have their merits. I like Kaidan a bit better, but that doesn't mean I dislike Ashley.
Its like having a knitting contest between the best regular old lady knitter in the world and a guy who's superpower is specifically to be the best knitter ever
(message deleted)
3 years ago#26
I usually save Kaidan anyway. I've only saved Ashley I think once.
3 years ago#27
bessy67 posted...
Plus she has a horrible power set. Kaiden's powers (and the bonus powers he gives you) are tons better. I finally decided to edit a save so that I had Kaiden instead of Ash in my current playthrough.

She has Zaeeds kit from 2 so I guess you never used the awesome bastard.Only exception she has Marksman which Zaeed should of had.She needs to die now.
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
(www.myspace.com/nightvayne for all my decks.)
3 years ago#28
And to think there was a time when I was mocked for always saving Kaidan. Vindication tastes like chocolate.
I am the lizard queen!
3 years ago#29
Damiand77 posted...
What a coincidence, considering Raphael Sbarge also plays notorious whiner Carth Onasi. I suppose he's really gifted at voicing whining good guy characters.

The wining, weak guy overshadowed by the main character is a Bioware trope. Just about all of their games have one.
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology
3 years ago#30
Alistair >> Kaiden >>>>> Carth

Ashley's alright.
Jesus loves everyone!
Except people still whining about the refs in Super Bowl XL or XLIII. He's sick of your complaining.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Who else regrets saving Ashley in ME1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived