Best strategy for Gold Geth runs?

#31orangeneePosted 2/10/2013 5:01:02 PM
Why can't I do anything......why am I nearly dead already......nothing nearby........OHHHH, a Prime is firing at me from the other side of Hydra through a small gap in cover.

Geth really are rubbish at long range......
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#32JinteisamaPosted 2/10/2013 5:26:08 PM
I find that the best strategy for geth on gold is to remove the disc and insert a different game seeing as how the mp in this game is boring crap.
---
http://i.imgur.com/kYq0k.png
#33NefhithPosted 2/10/2013 5:37:48 PM
IronknuckleMM posted...
Any advice on a build particularly for Gold or, more importantly, Platinum? I feel like it seems a little weapon-dominated. My powers rarely feel like they are worth using agains the enemies.

Look for biotic and fire explosions. You don't need anything else. Weapons help, but you can do a lot with these nasty, nasty explosions.
#34IronknuckleMM(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:16:55 PM
Thanks for all the input so far guys! It's too bad there is such an underculture of trolls here, but hey, it's GameFAQs/the Internet. I have recently discovered the joy of recon mines, and my buddy amd I are tearing things a new ass with two Drells. Gotta love those Michael Bay explosions!
---
SoulSilver: 4986-1321-1619
Gamertag: StalfoLordMM PSN: Stalfo_Lord
#35nifty3000Posted 2/10/2013 11:00:07 PM
I've always enjoyed using the Salarian Engineer vs. Geth. What I do is ignore Decoy and put everything into Incinerate and Energy drain. Techsplosions everywhere! You also get all your shields back(plus a little extra with the right choice in evolution) every time you successfully use ED. Just bring a lightweight gun with decent rate of fire and disruptor ammo or armor-piercing and you should do well. He's a little squishy, but with ED you can always instantly recharge your shields. Just don't get caught out in the open too much.