Human Soldier-Nothing

Batarian Sentinel-Nothing

N7 Slayer-Nothing

Vorcha Sentinel-Nothing

Salarian Engineer-Crap Skills

Volus Adept-Damage Output

Geth Engineer-Nothing

Drell Adept-Health

Turian "Havoc" Soldier-It's not fair, Dark Troopers get Jump-Packs AND Arc Casters(Nothing)

Asari Vanguard-Nothing

QMI-Nothing

Krentinel-Nothing

Vorcha Engineer-We shut down machines, break fans. We're too poor to afford stylish goggles though.(Crap Skills)

QFI-Crap Skills

Human Vanguard-HAA-ARGHHHH(Nothing)

Asari Justicar-Nothing

BF3 Soldier-Product Placement(Nothing)

Human Infiltrator-Nothing

N7 Demolisher-MAN DOWN! WE GOT A MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! GRENADE!(Nothing)

Volus Vanguard-I am a biotic god, I think things and they happen! Fear me, lesser creatures, for I am biotics made flesh!(Power Synergy)

Turian Infiltrator-The OPness it BURNS, especially that dodge

Human Sentinel-Nothing

Cerberus Adept-Nothing

Vorcha Soldier-Nothing

Asari Valkyrie-Nothing

Kroguard-FOR TUCHANKA!!!!(Nerf)

Volus Engineer-Health

Asari Infiltrator-Tactical Cloak, because when she cloaks, you can't see the goods.(Nothing)

N7 Destroyer-I am Iron Man!!(Nothing)

Batarian Vanguard-FALCON BRO-FIST(Nothing)

Krogan Shaman-Mobility

N7 Paladin-Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!(Nothing)

QME-Immune System(Nothing)

Geth Trooper-Nothing

SI-Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes revive comrades; sometimes execute dangerous people. Either way helps.(Nothing)

Human Adept-Nothing

Drell Vanguard-Health

N7 Fury-DAT BIOTIC BOOTY(Nothing)

Human Engineer-Nothing

TSent-Mobility

GI-Geth do not "intentionally" infiltrate(The game has just asked me if it can surrender, as the Power of this character is TOO DAMN HIGH)

Volus Sentinel-Crap Skills

Kroldier-It's too much a hunk, a hunk of burning love(Mobility)

Batdept-Good Good, Let the Hate flow through you(Nothing)

Turian Soldier-Mobility

QFE-Damage Output
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#2SkitzocrayonPosted 2/9/2013 11:57:43 PM
i picked other....cuz at this moment not being able to SS atlas' kinda sucks. if it wasnt for that...i would go movement...she feels a little stiff when you move around. not as fluid as some of the other speedy characters. also...due to lag issues...when SSing kills brutes and ravagers(even if you dont get goo on you) with do some serious damage.

I do love her very much though.....she and the huntress are the only two infiltrators i play.
---
I believe this topic and every message in it falls under the generally considered patently offensive category and demand a mod delete it!!
#3code_kirinPosted 2/10/2013 12:01:59 AM
Nothing, though you could argue health by virtue of being a glass cannon. Shadow Strike also can't really keep up if you have a good team.
#4Xero_MachariusPosted 2/10/2013 12:12:52 AM
code_kirin posted...
Nothing, though you could argue health by virtue of being a glass cannon. Shadow Strike also can't really keep up if you have a good team.

Pretty much this.

She can be specced to take more damage but 90% of users probably spec for max damage output.

I currently have mine specced for duration & bonus power TC along with DR & Shield Drain SS, max damage for everything else. Working out pretty well, but everyone wants to SS everything in one go... and usually die right after hitting something.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#5AllDay524Posted 2/10/2013 12:16:05 AM
Other: She's distracting with her skin tight suit and acrobatics. Also, Shadow Strike is riddled with Glitches.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#6Spartan070Posted 2/10/2013 12:21:21 AM
Character is fine but I wish you could go sans Cobra so I could get a full view of that katana, same with the Slayer
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#7AllDay524Posted 2/10/2013 12:22:11 AM
Character is fine but I wish you could go sans Cobra so I could get a full view of that katana, same with the Slayer

Do the invisible cobra glitch
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#8Spartan070Posted 2/10/2013 12:29:37 AM
AllDay524 posted...

Do the invisible cobra glitch

*googles invisible cobra glitch*...

Well damn that was easy.
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#9herduliekmudkipPosted 2/10/2013 12:33:56 AM
crap skills

yep

i went there and i'll go there again
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#10AllDay524Posted 2/10/2013 12:38:55 AM(edited)
crap skills

yep

i went there and i'll go there again

You went too far.

I challenge you to a Djafat.
---