What's the best pack for Ultra Rare Weapons?

#1IronknuckleMMPosted 2/9/2013 10:57:54 PM
Anybody know? I have been assuming arsenal, but recently I have heard arsenal is only good for gold weapons.
---
SoulSilver: 4986-1321-1619
Gamertag: StalfoLordMM PSN: Stalfo_Lord
#2CyberCerberusPosted 2/9/2013 11:05:27 PM
I have runs where I'll get an Ultra out of every..say, third Premium Spectre Pack but then other times I can buy regular Spectres and get them out of them. Or just buy like 20 packs in a row and get jack. But honestly I'd just stick to PsP's. Haven't ever tried Arsenal Packs because I had maxed out all my golds before they even came out so other people may be able to shed some light on them :/
---
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
I love Gamefaqs' mods.
#3code_kirinPosted 2/9/2013 11:06:48 PM
Reserves.
#4FullMetalManiaPosted 2/9/2013 11:22:07 PM
I've gotten my best drops out of PSPs. Reserve Packs have been no different than PSPs and the RNGod loves to **** on my day with Arsenals. I've gotten maybe one or two of the guaranteed Rares-and-up that WASN'T a character card (this includes accounting for Lv. IV Ammo actually being a character card).
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#5code_kirinPosted 2/9/2013 11:40:24 PM
Let's put it this way. Before Retaliation, I had roughly half my URs. I just maxed my manifest yesterday. I've been playing since launch, mind you. Take advantage of the new packs.
#6gs_master_i_amPosted 2/10/2013 12:55:01 AM
6 UR's this week from Reserves packs...
#7BushidoEffect3Posted 2/10/2013 3:44:20 AM
Why Reserve? Was this a deliberate trick? This whole time I've been buying PSP, believing the description "As well as higher chance for Ultra rares". Thought reserves only gave a higher chance for characters, which I have everything of, so I never bothered with the pack..
---
ESRB got this right
http://i.imgur.com/0Gp3HNz.png
#8Shi_No_TenchiPosted 2/10/2013 4:03:14 AM
I've been sticking with PSPs. Been getting more URs from them than Arsenals, which like to give me Lv4 ammo even though I'm still missing a lot of gold gear and a few weapon mod levels. Plus, I'm not in any rush to unlock the few kits I don't have so Reserves seem like a waste to me.
---
"One of God's own prototypes. A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, too rare to die." x__o
#9NefhithPosted 2/10/2013 8:03:50 AM
Spectre and veteran pack, obviously.

Are you serious?
#10gunholePosted 2/10/2013 8:23:01 AM
APs aren't only good for gold weapons. I've been getting gear frequently and the occasional UR.

supposedly RPs have a high UR rate, but I couldn't find the supporting BSN thread after a quick google...
---
*gamertag