Spectre Packs Good For?

#1KADFCPosted 2/10/2013 8:55:11 AM
And what is PSP good for as well? I want to unlock the other characters.
#2bessy67Posted 2/10/2013 8:59:10 AM(edited)
Spectre pack guarantees one rare card and PSPs guarantee two rares. Arsenal packs give two rares and have a higher chance of giving weapons and Reserve packs give two rares and have a higher chance of giving characters. If your #1 priority is characters then get reserve packs
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3jkocka00Posted 2/10/2013 8:59:18 AM
Reading Is Fun-damental
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#4HiyadaPosted 2/10/2013 9:07:38 AM
Asking questons is also fundamental and expected on a gaming board. :)
#5gunholePosted 2/10/2013 9:14:26 AM
I can honestly say I do not know what SPs are good for.

a manifest just lacking uncommon gear & URs....?
---
*gamertag
#6KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:01:46 AM
I know how to read

Figured I ask because people were talking about how RP gave a better rate for URs. Anyways, thanks guys
#7bessy67Posted 2/10/2013 10:04:32 AM
KADFC posted...
I know how to read

Figured I ask because people were talking about how RP gave a better rate for URs. Anyways, thanks guys

Some guy on BSN found that RPs and APs do have a higher chance of giving URs but you might have to have all your rares maxed to get the higher UR drop rate.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#8GoldenSWarriorsPosted 2/10/2013 10:15:59 AM
bessy67 posted...
KADFC posted...
I know how to read

Some guy on BSN found that RPs and APs do have a higher chance of giving URs but you might have to have all your rares maxed to get the higher UR drop rate.

One person is too small of a sample size. I don't believe it.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#9PhilOnDezPosted 2/10/2013 10:27:01 AM
PSPs used to only be available occasionally so SPs were the only way to guarantee rares and arsenal and reserves packs has only been around since the end of last year. They're not particularly useful now but the game has changed a lot since release.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#10NefhithPosted 2/11/2013 3:06:45 AM
I found a lot of weapon mods in spectre packs as well as equipments (the permanents, that doesn't get wasted)