Just finished my first Silver solo...

#51orangeneePosted 2/11/2013 12:34:57 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...
orangenee posted...
You can tell the board is slowing up. Turk is getting desperate. He'll fade away if he doesn't meet a certain quota of attention recieved each day.

keep hoping for that day

You're only a minor annoyance as between the general angst you provide useful info. I was merely commenting for larks and japery.

No, the one guy who I really want destroyed doesn't even try to be annoying. He just is. Multiple posts of rambling crap with lots of self-agrandisement.

I won't name him but he makes my blood rage surface.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#52bloodgod92Posted 2/11/2013 12:41:40 PM
orangenee posted...
No, the one guy who I really want destroyed doesn't even try to be annoying. He just is. Multiple posts of rambling crap with lots of self-aggrandisement.

I won't name him but he makes my blood rage surface.

This jumped out as something that would apply to me... if so, sorry that you hate me and find me and my e-peen annoying. Not that I would dwell on it, I do not know you so could not care less if you like me or not.

If not targeted at me, disregard the above, I LOVE YOU REALLY!
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#53rfr6073Posted 2/11/2013 2:03:48 PM
Disregarding any post not directly responding to the OP post......
Congratulations on achieving this accomplishment, try one more silver solo to build confidence to attempt a gold solo. For a gold solo do not be embarrassed to use one of the OP builds, Once you have done a solo all the following runs are much easier, try other build from there.
For the Lone Wolf Challenge, this really can be completed in 2-3 hours. I did the bronze solos already for weekend events and only needed to do Silver and Gold. To accomplish this challenge in one session I started with 2 silvers, then did 2 golds immediately after and then the last silver to finish.
Doing it with Geth and Reapers is fairly easy, Cerberus is more difficult because of the Phantom death squad with their insane damage reduction on host, Collectors is just asking for pain.
---
GT: Pharsalus48
#54xionnoixPosted 2/11/2013 6:36:13 PM
good job sheepman. like others mentioned, SI is a great class.
i like using him w/ a javelin (albeit mines is only level 1).
cheers.
#55FlyingholePosted 2/11/2013 7:03:34 PM
sheepman23 posted...
i'm not sure why this is important enough to post

Would you have been more impressed if I had done it with the Hunter? ;)

I guess I'm just happy to have accomplished a Silver solo. Like I said, it's nothing incredible, but it's a step up for me.

i would have been more impressed if it was platinum

Well the best I have ever mustered is I duo'd silver on accident! *flexes*
Srsly, I'm not that good. Well I can be good, I just don't like paying attention. I like going pew pew ur dead I'm not.
---
British people have the accents. Not Americans. I can prove it.
#56ZubulPosted 2/11/2013 7:39:06 PM
Congrats on finishing Silver. The SI isn't the best character for solo IMO, but you can never go wrong with a Black Widow.

I've done about 3 solo silvers to finish off challenges, but otherwise have no interest in doing them. Maybe once I get the Hurricane I'll solo some more....

I'm terrified to do the Gold solo. I know I'm going to have to in order to get the banner, but it seems like such an insurmountable task.
---
Tom Brady for NFL MVP! // GT: I Am Torx
Peace be upon you.
#57manbearpig654Posted 2/11/2013 8:00:52 PM
Congrats

You'll move on to gold and platinum before you know it.
---
Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you.
#58GoldenSWarriorsPosted 2/11/2013 8:05:21 PM
bessy67 posted...
Nafzger posted...
Soloing is pretty boring...Boring crap...as is this game's MP as a whole.

Jinteisama has indoctrinated Arsenal! NOOOOO!!!

I was gonna post this exact same thing lol.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#59SomboSteelPosted 2/11/2013 8:26:28 PM(edited)
i'm not sure why this is important enough to post

You really are getting lazy these days lol.

Its like you are purposely trying to make my point for me now.
#60sheepman23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 8:38:26 PM
I think I'll try the Drell Adept vs. Reapers sometime this week. He's probably my favorite character in MP, and absolutely destroys Reapers on Gold, so a Silver solo should (hopefully) go well.

manbearpig654 posted...
Congrats

You'll move on to gold and platinum before you know it.

Gold? Possibly.

Platinum? Eh... considering I haven't even done a regular Platinum game (other than getting dropped in one by accident when I was searching for Gold), I think that's in the far future, haha.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342