Gold Engineer

#11KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:49:39 PM
I guess I'll try the drone one first with Shock. Yeah, I do notice the Rocket Drone backing away. I thought it was leading them away or something. LOL

I don't think I'll start Platinum anytime soon. I'll do that once I actually have a banner (any would work) and have unlocked all the characters. I have a few UR, which I don't know what to do with. Black Widow, Saber, and pretty sure I have a Scorpion. I'm still waiting for Harrier or Typhoon.
#12Rogue MuttPosted 2/11/2013 1:01:23 PM
bessy67 posted...
Although if you feel you need the extra fitness then yes, take points out of drone. A 4/6/6/4/6 build would work pretty good as well.

This is the one that I use. I take Drone to detonate because it can be a decent distraction at times, and the rank 4 capacity bonus in the passive is nice for holding slightly heavier weapons. I still get full shields, and because I'm focused on tech combos anyway, the loss of the additional capacity/power damage/weapon damage isn't a huge issue.
---
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!
#13meltor13Posted 2/11/2013 1:56:09 PM
I don't like suggesting Fitness for the regular humans...max Fitness only ends up being like what, 200 shields more than Rank 2 Fitness?

Just not worth it IMO.

I run 6/6/6/5/3. I guess you could go 6/6/6/4/4 if you wanted that extra oomph. It brings shields up from like 625 to 750 or something like that.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#14terrysmay04Posted 2/11/2013 2:01:14 PM
Why are so many people skipping drone?

its not a great power but I think its worth putting points into at least to 4 or 5.

I go 6/6/6/5/3 and do great
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#15Praetor18Posted 2/11/2013 2:07:01 PM
I roll a 6/6/6/5/3 shock drone and it works nicely, though it's obviously not as good a boss magnet as it used to be. Still good for trolling enemies and keeping them somewhat occupied. You could also go 6/6/6/6/0 if you're feeling confident. Especially on gold, the extra shields and health hardly make a difference anyway.
---
El Psy Congroo
#16perfect_generalPosted 2/11/2013 2:09:10 PM
I like 4/6/6/6/4 putting 4 points for the suicide drone.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
#17Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/11/2013 2:13:19 PM
Human engineer is actually great for gold

Go 66653 or 66644

The drone is great on gold, don't let anyone tell you different

Set the drone up for chain lightning, pulse and detonate and enjoy having everything around you stunlocked. That's the correct way to spec the drone, the other drone builds just aren't as good, period
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#18Superfluou5Posted 2/11/2013 2:15:18 PM
perfect_general posted...
I like 4/6/6/6/4 putting 4 points for the suicide drone.

+1
---
Gt: BeIlum
(the first L is a capitol i)
#19deathscythe257Posted 2/11/2013 2:21:27 PM
My build:

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Engineer/Human/APLOR/Mattock10AE5AF5/Acolyte10AJ5BA5///OmniCapacitors5/

Alternate between incinerate/overload to cause constant power combos. For everything else, Mattock, lightweight, high accuracy, good damage. Acolyte is there for shield breaking against enemies resistant to powers (collectors, phantoms) and enemies with too much shield (atlas, banshee, prime)

My first and favorite build. Has never steered me wrong... Very good team synergy too.
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#20lethalscottdouglasPosted 2/11/2013 2:45:36 PM
4/6/6/6/4

The drone is really good at distracting primes and creating fire explosions. Pick explosive drone. If you do invest more than 4 points into combat drone, make sure not to pick any of the shield upgrades - you want your drone as weak as possible to get more frequent explosions.

The Wraith, Talon, CSMG are good choices. Incendiary ammo is a godsend. I personally run with a Saber. Stun mooks with chain overload + headshot. Fire explosions using incendiary ammo, incinerate and occasionally combat drone.