Why play femshep?

#41wheresatariPosted 2/12/2013 12:37:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#42Danger_ClosePosted 2/12/2013 12:51:05 AM
Change of pace. I do like BroShep more though. His voice acting fits the "badass commando that's unfazed by the weird s*** going on around him" perfectly IMO
#43ZacTBPosted 2/12/2013 12:59:08 AM
I don't, mainly because of Jennifer Hale's voice. She constantly sounds so smug and annoying. It irritates me so much most of the time. I prefer Mark Meer.
#44monsterlord-18Posted 2/12/2013 1:08:37 AM
me, it's the voice. MaleShep sounded so... stale, so robotic. FemShep... sounds like she has emotion.
#45Pawkie07Posted 2/12/2013 1:48:29 AM
lexussss posted...
Just wondering why you would play a femshep

I take it TC hasn't played the Superior Shep yet then.
#46NifPosted 2/12/2013 1:54:16 AM
I'm playing as femshep at the moment because I inadvertently deleted all my save data from my 360. Not liking the default game settings e.g. No Jack, new council etc.
#47Damiand77Posted 2/12/2013 2:57:11 AM
Pawkie07 posted...
lexussss posted...
Just wondering why you would play a femshep

I take it TC hasn't played the Superior Shep yet then.

He should and stop asking such a easily remedied question!
This is a constant trend on Gamefaqs.

No offense to the TC, but play as her, man!

See for yourself why us fans made such a big deal about her being on the cover, the ordeal about the generic default appearence, the voting about her hair color, and the want of her being part of the game's official canon.
They wouldn't have made two trailers, a reservable cover, action figurres, etc if she wasn't well liked.

Just play as her.
#48xKryptonKnightxPosted 2/12/2013 2:58:43 AM
I hate how she sits like a man.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#49tistruePosted 2/12/2013 3:17:49 AM
demeted posted...
I don't feel right playing any game with a guy character. I suppose its the same reason guys don't want to play as a female character. *shrugs*

This. I'm so used to femShep that I usually get a moment of, 'huh?' when people refer to Shepard as a dude.

I just wish she had a slightly more muscular build. I just finished 3 and watching her heave herself up on her skinny noodle arms at the end was kind of ridiculous.
---
GT: maryjolisa
http://backloggery.com/tistrue
#50General_JumaPosted 2/12/2013 3:21:00 AM
I roleplay, so I use a fair amount of male and fem Sheps. Don't really prefer one to the other as a whole, though Meer's voice is a bit better(Hale is such a good VA, but she's so...flat in the ME trilogy)
---
Not comic - animated. For eight years America was ruled by Pinky and the Brain.-Thanatos the Great