Why play femshep?

#61StonedwolfedPosted 2/12/2013 5:50:16 AM
It's a third-person shooter. So, do you want to spend dozens of hours look at male butt or female butt?

You make your choice based on that.
---
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology
#62StonedwolfedPosted 2/12/2013 5:57:06 AM
MettanAtem posted...
Besides, there's no Garrus bromance.

There speaks someone who has yet to visit Deviantart. :-(
---
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology
#63mana_tifa0909Posted 2/12/2013 5:57:25 AM
Because I'm a female lol
#64NefhithPosted 2/12/2013 5:58:41 AM
Boobs.
#65chill 02Posted 2/12/2013 6:27:00 AM
Halo_Forever posted...
Because these choose your own character RPG tend to have the best female leads. Since it was written originally for a dude, you don't get the fits of helplessness (*cough Metroid Other M cough*), the sex object status or any of the other detrimental stuff that usually tend to follow a female lead.

Also, this.
---
I should go.
#66madetohealPosted 2/12/2013 6:38:51 AM
I was kinda late to the whole Mass Effect thing and didn't play any of them until the Trilogy came out on PS3. Just finished ME1 last week with a female Shepard and and I couldn't imagine the character any other way. . . I think you just become vested and conditioned to love the first Shepard that you pick.
#67CrimzonHeadPosted 2/12/2013 6:41:45 AM
So I can hook up with Garrus... yeah... I like me some Garrus.
---
"I could beat Mike Tyson in a fight with a pistol. Where are all of my cool points?" - Sliq6969
Don't be scared homie
#68EliteGuard99Posted 2/12/2013 7:01:32 AM
why not?

though I played femshep first because i watched a friend of mine play through ME1 (berfore I did) as Maleshep and he sounded like an emotionless robot, though Mark has improved significantly since ME1.
---
When the vocal part of the playerbase also has barely room-temp IQ collectively I'm quite happy that Riot doesn't listen to public opinion. - Voidgolem
#69PezofpowerPosted 2/12/2013 7:59:37 AM
Stonedwolfed posted...
It's a third-person shooter. So, do you want to spend dozens of hours look at male butt or female butt?

You make your choice based on that.

This logic. Teen confirmed.

It's not male or female butt. It's pixel butt.

Even if you see it as more, to want to stare at one over the other for this reason just means you want to employ yourself sexually onto the game.

Or play barbies with your ME character.
---
PSN:Pezofpower
#70AarksharkPosted 2/12/2013 8:14:16 AM
Pezofpower posted...

It's not male or female butt. It's pixel butt.

This logic.
Just because it's in a game doesn't stop it from being a representation of a specific thing. It's a man's butt or a woman's butt, because it's the butt of a defined character.

Now, staring at it for 50+ hours is a bit odd. Because I could have sworn that Mass Effect was a game that required you to shoot things. If you can manage to stare at your character's ass for the entirety of the game and still win, well, I salute you.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-