Why play femshep?

#81Spartan070Posted 2/12/2013 12:42:59 PM
My sis plays one because, you know, she finds it preferable to playing as a guy. Probably the same reason you play as a guy as oppossed to femshep...
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#82deathscythe257Posted 2/12/2013 1:07:41 PM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
*Gets popcorn and lawnchair ready*

*Brings beer and more chairs*
*also some soda for minors*
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#83ToucheTurtlePosted 2/12/2013 2:32:59 PM
Her voice acting is way better.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9echxC5Ex1qcq2vho1_500.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ed3jv8Ah1qcq2vho1_500.gif
#84StonedwolfedPosted 2/12/2013 4:46:13 PM
Pezofpower posted...
The point is, the butt isn't real. People, especially ones who advocate playing male over female vice versa for this reason are why we have millions in research dollars wasted trying to find out if video games impact people's lives. Gun violence, crime ect. ect. We all know they don't, but from an outsider perspective all this does is give rise.

But they are modelled on real people. The Venus de Milo, and other great works of art be they nude or erotic, are not real people - but that does not stop the artistic representation of them being beautiful.

And no, I'm not going to pretend a good-looking virtual woman is not good-looking because some Americans decide to go on gun rampages. That's to do with gun control (and the lack of it). I'm not kowtowing an opinion on art because America isn't smart enough to make the link between gun saturation and bullet-based violence.
---
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology
#85PhilOnDezPosted 2/12/2013 5:59:54 PM
The scene with Thane after he saved the dalatrass in 3 is probably the most emotional impact any piece of media has ever had on me and it plays out differently with manshep. It was really well done and I still don't care about Thane. Had it been Garrus I would have been bawling.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there