A newbie player joins your Gold lobby. Which selected character makes you sigh?

#1Halo_ForeverPosted 2/11/2013 11:18:29 PM
The character in question. - Results (133 votes)
Slayer - Needs revive on the other side of the map or Biotic Slash screen shake x1000
13.53% (18 votes)
Drellguard - See above with an expert player needed clause and without Biotic Slash
3.76% (5 votes)
Shadow - Wrong side of the map and usually specced with too little melee damage to kill the enemy grunts
11.28% (15 votes)
A Volus - What is Shield Boost? Trololololo
11.28% (15 votes)
Fury - The ultimate risk reward character. In the hands of someone who doesn't even know about explosions
8.27% (11 votes)
Human Vanguard - A class that depletes its shields across the map from you.
27.07% (36 votes)
Drell Adept - Reave sounds bad, I'll just use pull the entire match at -200% cooldown
3.01% (4 votes)
Ex-Cerberus Adept - Smash still kills everything, right?
3.01% (4 votes)
A Vorcha - Will try to rambo like its Bronze and gets killed promptly
5.26% (7 votes)
Other - Why is my least favorite newbie chacter not here!!!!!!
13.53% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Remember, in this poll the player entering is not assumed to have expert proficiency with the character they are using.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#2AllDay524Posted 2/11/2013 11:21:54 PM
As the Fury is my Favorite character I will vote for her, it rustle my jimmies when i see her played horribly. I ran into a few running around with a widow and Claymore. (I kid you the **** not)
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#3Xero_MachariusPosted 2/11/2013 11:28:46 PM
Shadow

but that's not limited to newbies. It's EVERY time I see one in a lobby. I can't remember the last time I saw a good Shadow user that didn't go down constantly AND wasn't simply spamming Electric Slash through walls.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#4FullMetalManiaPosted 2/12/2013 12:28:12 AM
"DARK CHANNEL DARK CHANNEL DARK CHANNEL"

I'm sure some of you are seeing a recurring theme from me this past week.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#5Haley Joel OsmentPosted 2/12/2013 12:35:13 AM(edited)
None. I enjoy carrying newbies. Helped a level 17, N7 17 Manguard through Gold Collectors the other day with a couple of other guys. He hardly ever used Charge and I don't think he had Nova specced at all, but he generally stuck with the group, stayed alive and we got full extraction. It was fun.

---
I see dead people.
#6Halo_Forever(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 12:36:20 AM
Haley Joel Osment posted...
None. I enjoy carrying newbies. Helped a level 17, N7 17 Manguard through Gold Collectors the other day with a couple of other guys. He hardly ever used Charge and I don't think he had Nova specced at all, but he generally stuck with the group, stayed alive and we got full extraction. It was fun.

You got a smart one.
---
#7CrusnikCainPosted 2/12/2013 12:49:55 AM
i honestly don't care about the classes that they want to play
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#8PoopMasterGoetzPosted 2/12/2013 1:10:08 AM
All characters are viable to a large extent. The fact that this newbie person is in my gold lobby at all is what makes me sigh.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#9Halo_Forever(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:23:34 AM(edited)
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
All characters are viable to a large extent. The fact that this newbie person is in my gold lobby at all is what makes me sigh.

All are viable, but some require more knowledge and skills to put to good use (e.g. Drell Adept used wrongly has paper defences and very little attack power).
---
#10orangeneePosted 2/12/2013 3:30:34 AM
Shadow with no omniblade/standard blade.

It means one or both of the following will happen; 1) ES Spam 2) Dying often due to not having enough melee power so they get taken out by the thing they were trying to kill.

Also any Drell and Vorcha. I only had one vote though.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30