A newbie player joins your Gold lobby. Which selected character makes you sigh?

#21Drizzy_DrizakePosted 2/12/2013 7:02:16 AM
I don't care cause I'm not a dick. I got no problem letting a newbie join.
---
I guess I prefer spasms about my voice to spasms about my ass - Karu
#22NidtendofreakPosted 2/12/2013 9:00:09 AM
Shadow

They always try to SS a grunt in the middle of a huge mob and get killed for it. Or try to SS a Brute and get staggered THEN killed. On the other side of the map naturally.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#23terrysmay04Posted 2/12/2013 9:03:33 AM
havok
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#24Rogue MuttPosted 2/12/2013 9:21:47 AM
Almost all of the classes you listed are ones that can rely on their powers, so at least a newer player can do some damage with their limited manifest.

I honestly dread seeing Destroyers with weak, low level weapons and no consumables because they are probably not going to be doing much of anything. Sure, he has decent shields, but the total lack of mobility is a killer for newbies and the powers aren't going to be doing much to protect against bosses.
---
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!
#25gunholePosted 2/12/2013 9:50:52 AM
human soldier. avenger/predator X.

and of course the shadow sniper...
---
*gamertag
#26perfect_generalPosted 2/12/2013 9:55:54 AM
I give people the benefit of the doubt in most cases but without exception, a human vanguard with a low N7 is a guaranteed black hole.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
#27Spartan070Posted 2/12/2013 3:06:00 PM
Xero_Macharius posted...
Shadow

but that's not limited to newbies. It's EVERY time I see one in a lobby. I can't remember the last time I saw a good Shadow user that didn't go down constantly AND wasn't simply spamming Electric Slash through walls.

True. I've spent quite a bit of time honing my passive-aggressiveness out of her. She really needs someone with know-how using her, especially on a Gold run.

Back to topic - Drellguard.
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#28Spartan070Posted 2/12/2013 3:08:35 PM
SRR Capdown posted...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Charge!>Sword attack>Sword attack>Sword attack>Dies>Rage gels>Biotic Slash>Biotic Slash>Biotic Slash>Dies>Rage gels>End of Wave 1. Slayer is last with 1000 points.

This is so accurate it's uncanny, even Silver runs with randoms I've seen Slayers go down so often. Hell after 15 or so runs I'll admit I don't have a grasp on him either.
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#29crazyivan7777Posted 2/12/2013 8:30:34 PM
Haley Joel Osment posted...
None. I enjoy carrying newbies. Helped a level 17, N7 17 Manguard through Gold Collectors the other day with a couple of other guys. He hardly ever used Charge and I don't think he had Nova specced at all, but he generally stuck with the group, stayed alive and we got full extraction. It was fun.

I played a game with a Manguard around that level a few days ago too.
FB white/collectors/gold. he died a bit but wasn't a big burden to the team and helped in objectives.
I think we got full extraction too.