Just got the Volus Protector Vanguard

#1FynoxPosted 2/12/2013 8:48:00 PM
And it has just been the most fun playing
#2boringPosted 2/13/2013 12:44:24 AM
volus vanguard is pretty fun. he is my magic pinball. >.>;
---
Keep the violence on the screen and off the streets.
#3Ryan-06Posted 2/13/2013 12:54:15 AM
its boring. The novelty of volus wears off later. I stopped using them altogether, except on Platinum to help people, when they farm rio lol. Shield boost is the only good thing. And recon mine. I prefer the engineer most.

Awesome username btw, boring :). You must be bored.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
Some white girls melt me like a Particle Rifle i.imgur.com/0Eo5m2h.jpg
#4SRR CapdownPosted 2/13/2013 4:20:14 AM
Volus Vanguard is fun though. He plays much differently than the others. He's not supposerd to just sit around idly and Shield Boost team meats, he's a Vanguard! You charge in and attack enemies and Shield Boost yourself. He's got tones of damage protection and survivability.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#5boringPosted 2/13/2013 11:19:11 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
its boring. The novelty of volus wears off later. I stopped using them altogether, except on Platinum to help people, when they farm rio lol. Shield boost is the only good thing. And recon mine. I prefer the engineer most.

Awesome username btw, boring :). You must be bored.

lol, thanks, when creating my account every name I tried was taken. So I just started entering random stuff and boring was the first that took. ^^;

I have my Volus with a reager and have biotic charge set for a chance to cause no cooldown. I got 7 charges in a row at one point. coulda had more but I needed to shield boost. lol.
---
Keep the violence on the screen and off the streets.
#6infinitexxPosted 2/13/2013 11:58:51 AM
SRR Capdown posted...
Volus Vanguard is fun though. He plays much differently than the others. He's not supposerd to just sit around idly and Shield Boost team meats, he's a Vanguard! You charge in and attack enemies and Shield Boost yourself. He's got tones of damage protection and survivability.

I don't play any of my Volii in that manner. If they want the benefit of my Shield Boosts, they can follow me around while I mow down everything in my path.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1