Weapon Mastery

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Weapon Mastery

User Info: KADFC

KADFC
3 years ago#1
I'm finally done with the Shuriken and Katana, but this is getting boring. If I play on higher difficulty, will these be done faster or should I stick with Bronze?

User Info: Shlarzak

Shlarzak
3 years ago#2
You do get more points on higher difficulties.
"The future's like the weather, baby, there ain't no guarantees!"

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#3
Enemies are worth more points on higher difficulties but crappy weapons like the shuriken or katana take longer to kill enemies on higher difficulties. I did the weapon challenges for the guns I didn't like on silver and for guns I did like I did them on gold. But just play at whatever difficulty you're comfortable with.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

KADFC
3 years ago#4
So does that mean using Cobras on Brutes/Goliaths for Gold and Plat games for the challenge end faster as well?

Do you know the point difference between Bronze/Silver/Gold? like, Silver is double the points of Bronze or something

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#5
KADFC posted...
So does that mean using Cobras on Brutes/Goliaths for Gold and Plat games for the challenge end faster as well?

Do you know the point difference between Bronze/Silver/Gold? like, Silver is double the points of Bronze or something

You'd definitely get the cobra challenge faster doing it on gold over bronze, but I don't know the exact point difference. I'm pretty sure it's tied to how much health the enemies have. There's a google doc somewhere that shows all the enemies health stats but I can't find it.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

KADFC
3 years ago#6
Thanks! Time to nuke some gold stuff

User Info: edgecrusher02

edgecrusher02
3 years ago#7
this is why i got the weapons challenges out of the way first. once done i could use whatever weapon i wanted so that if i am trying to complete a challenge for using a character i dont particularly like i could make it not so bad by at least being able to use a good weapon.
religion is flawed because man is flawed

User Info: Nefhith

Nefhith
3 years ago#8
KADFC posted...

Don't worry about Cobras. You'll end up doing it without even trying to.

User Info: SolidDroid

SolidDroid
3 years ago#9
I did all my Commons and most of my uncommons on silver. More points and bronze just feels like a waste of time. Also the missile challenge will come naturally and it won't even take very long.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Weapon Mastery

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived