Weapon Mastery

#1KADFCPosted 2/13/2013 8:40:06 AM
I'm finally done with the Shuriken and Katana, but this is getting boring. If I play on higher difficulty, will these be done faster or should I stick with Bronze?
#2ShlarzakPosted 2/13/2013 8:41:28 AM
You do get more points on higher difficulties.
---
"The future's like the weather, baby, there ain't no guarantees!"
#3bessy67Posted 2/13/2013 8:43:20 AM
Enemies are worth more points on higher difficulties but crappy weapons like the shuriken or katana take longer to kill enemies on higher difficulties. I did the weapon challenges for the guns I didn't like on silver and for guns I did like I did them on gold. But just play at whatever difficulty you're comfortable with.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:44:37 AM
So does that mean using Cobras on Brutes/Goliaths for Gold and Plat games for the challenge end faster as well?

Do you know the point difference between Bronze/Silver/Gold? like, Silver is double the points of Bronze or something
#5bessy67Posted 2/13/2013 8:48:53 AM
KADFC posted...
So does that mean using Cobras on Brutes/Goliaths for Gold and Plat games for the challenge end faster as well?

Do you know the point difference between Bronze/Silver/Gold? like, Silver is double the points of Bronze or something

You'd definitely get the cobra challenge faster doing it on gold over bronze, but I don't know the exact point difference. I'm pretty sure it's tied to how much health the enemies have. There's a google doc somewhere that shows all the enemies health stats but I can't find it.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#6KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:06:40 AM
Thanks! Time to nuke some gold stuff
#7edgecrusher02Posted 2/13/2013 10:24:43 AM
this is why i got the weapons challenges out of the way first. once done i could use whatever weapon i wanted so that if i am trying to complete a challenge for using a character i dont particularly like i could make it not so bad by at least being able to use a good weapon.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed
#8NefhithPosted 2/13/2013 11:39:11 AM
KADFC posted...

Don't worry about Cobras. You'll end up doing it without even trying to.
#9SolidDroidPosted 2/13/2013 11:43:46 AM
I did all my Commons and most of my uncommons on silver. More points and bronze just feels like a waste of time. Also the missile challenge will come naturally and it won't even take very long.