What packs should I be buying?

#1Invisible1122Posted 2/14/2013 6:44:56 AM
So I just started playing again after not playing since the N7 characters came out and there is just so much stuff added it's crazy. I feel like I'm making really slow progress with getting decent upgrades. The only characters I'm looking forward to unlocking are the Turian Ghost and Geth Soldier. What I really want are the Harrier and Typhoon. I see so many people using the Harrier and that thing is just crazy good. I've been buying all 99000 packs and it seems like I just get garbage most of the time. I don't know if it's more efficient to max out uncommons or get the regular Spectre packs.

So I guess what I'm asking is if anyone could take a look at my manifest and recommend the packs I should be buying. GT is Invisible1122. I really appreciate any advice.
#2JinteisamaPosted 2/14/2013 6:56:17 AM
None since the MP in this game is boring crap.
---
http://i.imgur.com/kYq0k.png
#3kamikazeman41Posted 2/14/2013 7:49:49 AM
I'd go premium spectre. Little bit of everything.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#4DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 2/14/2013 8:13:32 AM(edited)
The reserves packs have the highest chance of getting you those characters you wanted... and ironically enough, due to the Volus characters being ultra-rare, have the highest chance of giving you ultra-rare weapons once all your character customization options have been unlocked (since it won't give you a volus again, it replaces them with a different Ultra-Rare, usually a weapon.)

Don't buy Arsenal packs, they're garbage loaded with silver weapons... and ammo powers after you max those out.

Premium Spectre packs are always good for all-around variety and seem to be the best weapon-mods, but they have their share of ultra-rares too and are you best for them if you DON'T have all character-customizations maxed out.

If you play on Gold, it's probably a good idea to buy a jumbo equipment pack every 2-4 games as well, just to keep your medigel and rocket supplies topped off. Trust me, you'll lose out on more credits by NOT having gel to revive during the objective rounds than you will by buying the packs every few games.

The harrier is a godly broken-weapon and the Turian Ghost is pretty easy to use, but until you get either, remeber there are some pretty good power-dependant classes that don't need good weapons. The N7 shadow needs none other than to hold a pistol stunner mod, and the Asari Huntress and Krogan Vanguard are both good with any halfway decent gold pistol or shotgun, instead of Ultra-rares. Sure they might not be as "good" as the Turian Ghost tearing through everything with the Harrier, but they're be alot more fun to play and will synergize with the team better.
#5KADFCPosted 2/14/2013 7:54:40 AM
Reserved Packs, got a new character every other time
#6TheFeshPincePosted 2/14/2013 3:42:30 PM
Reserves and PSPs.
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?