My First Platinum clear

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. My First Platinum clear
3 years ago#11
I prefer UUP when I do play Plat/ For the thrill of not knowing. Congrats nonetheless.
There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.
PSN: MrGSP\MGO: R.I.P((The Answer))/R.I.P ZeraseClan:(FFC)
3 years ago#12
I also just finished my first two Platinum games a few days ago and had tons of fun. Of course, it probably helped that I was playing with three competent players and was using the Drell Assassin, but it's good to have finally tried it.
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
3 years ago#13
bessy67 posted...
Rio box of shame really shouldn't count as a platinum match, but I guess if you enjoyed it then whatever.

This.
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
3 years ago#14
Hopefully soon you won't need the box TC

sheepman23 posted...
I also just finished my first two Platinum games a few days ago and had tons of fun. Of course, it probably helped that I was playing with three competent players and was using the Drell Assassin, but it's good to have finally tried it.

Don't sell yourself short Sheep, you carried your own weight.
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
3 years ago#15
Me and a crew were on Platinum. Wave after wave of enemies and they just keep on coming. Everyone in my team got wiped out.

I was the only one to make it out alive that day.
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
3 years ago#16
If you want to speed the box of shame method, the best setup is:

Volus engineer (Recon mine has an obscene radius, and will make all enemies take 25% more damage, proxy mine gives another 20%)
Turian Ghost Infiltrator (needed for those objectives, esp with his stimpacks)
N7 Destroyer (obvious)
Geth Trooper (flamer eats through armor, close to 1000+ DPS on non-shielded enemies, all enemies primed with flamer can be detonated with overload and proxy from ghost/volus)
Yes, this is a signature.
3 years ago#17
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Don't sell yourself short Sheep, you carried your own weight.

Thanks, but like I said, it probably wouldn't have been the same if I had been with randoms or playing a lesser-tier character. I've don a lot of matches with the Assassin, so I was comfortable using him on Platinum.
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
3 years ago#18
I really hate the Rio box, bu good for you either way.

BTW I got hate mail for refusing to use the box of shame with the rest of my team last night lol
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
3 years ago#19
deathscythe257 posted...
If you want to speed the box of shame method, the best setup is:

Volus engineer (Recon mine has an obscene radius, and will make all enemies take 25% more damage, proxy mine gives another 20%)
Turian Ghost Infiltrator (needed for those objectives, esp with his stimpacks)
N7 Destroyer (obvious)
Geth Trooper (flamer eats through armor, close to 1000+ DPS on non-shielded enemies, all enemies primed with flamer can be detonated with overload and proxy from ghost/volus)

Drop the destroyer and trooper.

N7 fury detonating annihilation field and an Asari justicar bubble nukes everything quickly.
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. My First Platinum clear

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived