My First Platinum clear

#11DeathsaurerPosted 2/15/2013 8:18:37 AM
I prefer UUP when I do play Plat/ For the thrill of not knowing. Congrats nonetheless.
---
There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.
PSN: MrGSP\MGO: R.I.P((The Answer))/R.I.P ZeraseClan:(FFC)
#12sheepman23Posted 2/15/2013 9:19:10 AM
I also just finished my first two Platinum games a few days ago and had tons of fun. Of course, it probably helped that I was playing with three competent players and was using the Drell Assassin, but it's good to have finally tried it.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#13MetaIGearRexPosted 2/15/2013 10:49:24 AM
bessy67 posted...
Rio box of shame really shouldn't count as a platinum match, but I guess if you enjoyed it then whatever.

This.
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
#14Mr_PipboyPosted 2/15/2013 10:50:10 AM
Hopefully soon you won't need the box TC

sheepman23 posted...
I also just finished my first two Platinum games a few days ago and had tons of fun. Of course, it probably helped that I was playing with three competent players and was using the Drell Assassin, but it's good to have finally tried it.

Don't sell yourself short Sheep, you carried your own weight.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#15Carribean_CoolPosted 2/15/2013 11:17:27 AM
Me and a crew were on Platinum. Wave after wave of enemies and they just keep on coming. Everyone in my team got wiped out.

I was the only one to make it out alive that day.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#16deathscythe257Posted 2/15/2013 12:28:39 PM
If you want to speed the box of shame method, the best setup is:

Volus engineer (Recon mine has an obscene radius, and will make all enemies take 25% more damage, proxy mine gives another 20%)
Turian Ghost Infiltrator (needed for those objectives, esp with his stimpacks)
N7 Destroyer (obvious)
Geth Trooper (flamer eats through armor, close to 1000+ DPS on non-shielded enemies, all enemies primed with flamer can be detonated with overload and proxy from ghost/volus)
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#17sheepman23Posted 2/15/2013 3:07:56 PM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Don't sell yourself short Sheep, you carried your own weight.

Thanks, but like I said, it probably wouldn't have been the same if I had been with randoms or playing a lesser-tier character. I've don a lot of matches with the Assassin, so I was comfortable using him on Platinum.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#18terrysmay04Posted 2/15/2013 3:10:49 PM
I really hate the Rio box, bu good for you either way.

BTW I got hate mail for refusing to use the box of shame with the rest of my team last night lol
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#19TyrannicalPosted 2/15/2013 10:50:08 PM
deathscythe257 posted...
If you want to speed the box of shame method, the best setup is:

Volus engineer (Recon mine has an obscene radius, and will make all enemies take 25% more damage, proxy mine gives another 20%)
Turian Ghost Infiltrator (needed for those objectives, esp with his stimpacks)
N7 Destroyer (obvious)
Geth Trooper (flamer eats through armor, close to 1000+ DPS on non-shielded enemies, all enemies primed with flamer can be detonated with overload and proxy from ghost/volus)

Drop the destroyer and trooper.

N7 fury detonating annihilation field and an Asari justicar bubble nukes everything quickly.
---
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.