What do you think is best?
Incendiary gets my vote.
#2GoldenSWarriorsPosted 2/15/2013 12:46:25 AM
Warp=Incendiary>Armor Piercing>Disruptor=Cryo=Phasic>Explosive
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#3FearOfTheLightPosted 2/15/2013 12:53:48 AM
Poll. Make it happen.

And Incendiary. Multi-functional on a variety of classes and guns.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#4DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 2/15/2013 2:07:23 AM(edited)
Phasic. Then again I play mostly Geth Hunter or Asari Huntress, both of whom benefit greatly from being able to fry shields quickly and who can deal with armor just fine on their own.

Otherwise armor piercing or drill rounds. It's always nice to be able to drop the piercing mod on a weapon and still be able to deal with light cover/guardian shields/armor plating on classes who AREN'T using the Javelin/Black Widow.

The others are all crap, I don't even use them in the hopes I'll one day max them out and stop getting them so that every ammo power I get is either phasic or drill/AP.
#5Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/15/2013 2:16:20 AM
Warp=Armor piercing > everything else

Warp and armor piercing are the best because biotic combos > ammo power combos and these two will never interfere with a biotic combo by setting up a different burst instead.

They both have big damage bonuses and are really effective against armor. Warp when you have a piercing mod, armor piercing when you wanna use a different attachment

Incendiary isn't far behind
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#6DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 2/15/2013 2:42:14 AM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Warp=Armor piercing > everything else

Warp and armor piercing are the best because biotic combos > ammo power combos and these two will never interfere with a biotic combo by setting up a different burst instead.

They both have big damage bonuses and are really effective against armor. Warp when you have a piercing mod, armor piercing when you wanna use a different attachment

Incendiary isn't far behind

Phasic makes an electric effect on enemies, but it DOESN'T set up for tech bursts so I'm unsure if it "overrides" something like a biotic combo being set up.
#7Haley Joel OsmentPosted 2/15/2013 3:04:30 AM
Urdnot_Runt posted...

Pretty irrelevant for most random matches, given biotic classes in general, let alone the ones that rely on explosions, are far less played in general than the vast array of classes with fire/electric/ice-based powers.

---
I see dead people.
#8marcus6002Posted 2/15/2013 3:37:38 AM
no love for cryo? it weakens armor of whatever cant get frozen in place and incineration gets supercharged~
---
uMvC3 enthusiast Main team:Strider Spider-Doom
GT:M87 theEpidemic.. PhantasyStar:portable2 NeoMarx -[20+ HUmar 30 VAmar]
#9DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 2/15/2013 4:22:10 AM(edited)
marcus6002 posted...
no love for cryo? it weakens armor of whatever cant get frozen in place and incineration gets supercharged~

Cryo does not "weaken armor", at least not in the way you probably think it does. Cryo ammo makes it no easier to do damage to a targets armor bar, what it does is weaken armor PLATES on enemies like cannibals and brutes so they only absorb 50% of incoming damage instead of all 100%. It also has no effect on shielded enemies and rarely slows armored one. It's only real utility value is in killing unshielded, unarmored mooks who are easy enough to kill already.

Also, yeah, it "supercharges" incinerate... but incinerate is kind of a garbage power already. Even "super-charged" you can do as much damage to armor with two Saber shots as incinerate does on a chilled target. Incinerates only real purpose in the entire game is detonating Cryo explosions from the N7 Paladin, and thats cause his Cryo-spray power is bugged in a way that lets it have an effect on shielded/armored enemies.
#10Tic TacPosted 2/15/2013 5:03:45 AM
DEV1ANTGAMER posted...
Cryo does not "weaken armor", at least not in the way you probably think it does. Cryo ammo makes it no easier to do damage to a targets armor bar

That's just completely wrong. I'm not sure where on earth you've gotten that idea from, but Cryo ammo, Cryo Blast and Snap Freeze all weaken armoured targets and cause them to take more damage. It weakens the armour plates on Cannibals/Brutes/Husks in addition to that, but that's certainly not all it does.
---
Monkey see, monkey do - just another animal in the zoo.