Best ammo power

#31Superfluou5Posted 2/15/2013 9:51:13 AM
IMO ap ammo is the best. Collateral kills ftw!
---
Gt: BeIlum
(the first L is a capitol i)
#32XXXFLUFFPosted 2/15/2013 9:52:05 AM
I just get annoyed by the "this shouldn't even be a debate" argument.

Why not? Just post facts and be done with it then, OP asked for opinions.
---
If you try to fail and succeed, what happened?
If a turtle has no shell is it naked or homeless?
#33terrysmay04Posted 2/15/2013 9:59:48 AM
XXXFLUFF posted...

Facts: warp ammo offers one of the highest damage bonuses, warp ammo offers up 100% damage bonus for biotic effected targets, warp ammo increases the damage from EVERY other source in the game which no other ammo offers.

those are the facts that matter in this debate, I apologize if I came off as crass, but I assumed this was something most everyone knew and understood.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#34code_kirinPosted 2/15/2013 10:09:13 AM
terrysmay04 posted...
XXXFLUFF posted...

Facts: warp ammo offers one of the highest damage bonuses, warp ammo offers up 100% damage bonus for biotic effected targets, warp ammo increases the damage from EVERY other source in the game which no other ammo offers.

those are the facts that matter in this debate, I apologize if I came off as crass, but I assumed this was something most everyone knew and understood.

Just to clarify, the 100% bonus only applies to warp ammo damage. It makes the damage +130% rather than +65%. The armor weakening only weakens armor DR to bullets, it does not increase damage to all sources.
#35Finish_th_FightPosted 2/15/2013 10:10:08 AM
terrysmay04 posted...
XXXFLUFF posted...

There are more to game mechanics than pure dmg my friend. There is also utility.
#36Carribean_CoolPosted 2/15/2013 10:14:05 AM
Shredder Ammo!!!
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#37sonicpsycho13Posted 2/15/2013 1:35:31 PM
Incendiary is the best because of its DoT damage, prevented shield recharge, and its ability to prime explosions that can be set off by a lot of different powers.
---
XBL GT: SonicDPsycho
If you believe in kenmorr23 (GT: ImNewbieSauce) as your Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig.
#38terrysmay04Posted 2/15/2013 1:48:36 PM
sonicpsycho13 posted...
Incendiary is the best because of its DoT damage, prevented shield recharge, and its ability to prime explosions that can be set off by a lot of different powers.

only problem with it is it doesn't prime explosions on shielded targets, and the amount of time it takes in between explosions.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!