Full power glitch. Here's how,

#1GTBraverjokerPosted 2/15/2013 11:52:01 AM
First of all, I don't know if this can get you banned or not. But seeing as it happened to me a couple of times by accident I'll just tell you how so you can choose for yourselves if you want to avoid or exploit it.
Paragon vs Renegade if you will.

First of it doesn't work for all kits!!
What you do is promote any class that has reached level20
You then level up like you normally would, But you use the N7 character for that particular class. Each time you level up go to the character to the right of your N7 and that kit should have some extra points to spend.

Class; Character to use; Affected kit;

Adept N7 Fury. Volus/Shaman/ Slasher
Soldier N7 Destroyer. Havoc/Trooper/Marksman
Engineer N7 Demolisher. Volus/Saboteur/Hunter
Sentinel N7 Paladin. Mercenary/Valkyrie
Infiltrator N7 Shadow. Ghost/Assassin/Huntress
Vanguard N7 Slayer. Protector/Brawler

When there are 3 affected kits the extra point they receive will vary
So if your first one has 6/6/6/6/6 you use that kit to level the one to the right of it.

Example:
Level 1 Shadow. Play a match. Should be level 6 now, before leaving the lobby go to Ghost. Spend points. Go to Assassin. Spend points. Go to Valkyrie. Spend points. Now go back and check one of the last 3 kits and they should have minus something points. This means that you have spend to many points for your current level and thus confirms it worked. Now play a level with your shadow again. Rinse and repeat.
When you've reached about level 16 or 17 your Ghost should be at full power. Now use that to max out the Assassin & Huntress.

That's it, but try at your own risk. And if you accidentally make it happen and you don't want to use the extra points just go out of the powers screen and back in. The extra points should be gone...
Spend them and don't want to use it anymore? Either promote or use a respec card.

Just to add, I did this while having all characters unlocked.
#2GTBraverjoker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:16:27 PM
Bump
#3deathscythe257Posted 2/15/2013 12:20:30 PM
FYI, this glitch is bannable from BW
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#4Carribean_CoolPosted 2/15/2013 12:25:31 PM
I got it out of the blue in one of my volus.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#5ZubulPosted 2/15/2013 1:24:51 PM
this glitch would make the Geth Trooper, Valkyrie, and Shaman absolute beasts.Still, it's "bannable"so I'm gonna pass.
---
Tom Brady for NFL MVP! // GT: I Am Torx
Peace be upon you.
#6DXLR8RPosted 2/15/2013 1:40:30 PM
Yep, it is bannable.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
#7GTBraverjoker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:21:09 PM
I will find out if its banable. I'm gonna keep my infiltrator and post here if and when I get banned.
#8MalzelPosted 2/15/2013 2:21:38 PM
You're not going to get banned.
---
It is only human to commit a sin...
#9edgecrusher02Posted 2/15/2013 2:24:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10edgecrusher02Posted 2/15/2013 2:24:57 PM
i find it hard to believe that they would ban someone for doing something in the game that is available to everyone that requires no modding of any kind. actually, im inclined to believe they CANT ban for something like that since it is their mistake and there is no outside manipulation of the game code or of xbox live. if studios can ban for in game glitches then they have WAY too much power and we are all screwed. instead of worrying about banning, they should fix their mistake if they dont want people using it.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed. no gods, no kings... only man.