Full power glitch. Here's how,

#61DividerByZeroPosted 2/16/2013 5:54:01 AM
Anyone know how I got a maxed Volus Adept without a Fury?

Not like it even matters, because Fitness on a Volus means jack, but yeah.
---
http://www.dividerscorner.blogspot.com/ - Newest Review: Borderlands 2
GT: TG Divider | NP: Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty 4, Rock Band 3
#62GTBraverjoker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:36:57 AM
My guess would be that its possible to get the glitch in more then one way. What I've posted is the way I've confirmed it happening. More then one possibility to make it happen wouldn't surprise me. The game is full of glitches. I randomly ran in to it a couple of times without trying, so I wanted to figure out how it worked.
#63omni_sciencePosted 2/16/2013 6:40:14 AM
What is your status? Will they ban you for it?
#64Foreman22Posted 2/16/2013 7:51:15 AM
while you may be correct by dictionary definition, we aren't using dictionary definition here. it is a glitch. stop posting. your argument sucks and anything you say henceforth will also suck

Pot calling the kettle black.
#65WatermelonFartsPosted 2/16/2013 8:08:43 AM
8bitPunk posted...
Zubul posted...
WatermelonFarts posted...
i never called him stupid for using ad hominem... i just said he was using ad hominem. you put that in there yourself lol

Right, my fault. I'll delete my post.

Dont lose heart Zabul, we're just teasing (trolling) you.

i miss when people actually knew what trolling was and didn't throw the word around whenever they wanted. i also miss when everyone didn't say memes in real life

**** memes
---
You will serve me in the Netherrealm.
WOOLAY!!!
#66loto610Posted 2/16/2013 8:09:03 AM
People are arguing this? It's in their cheating thread:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/13575450/

Tier 2 offense, - Illegitimate weapon/character/consumable/etc. rank

It's not a feature, it's glitch exploitation, and while I haven't met anyone who has been banned from ME3 multiplayer, I HAVE had someone on my friends list banned from EA games as a whole (protip, EA owns Bioware) for saying something stupid on the BFBC2 forums so it IS possible to get banned from games on the Xbox.
---
"I heard a rumor that you're an idiot, any truth to that." -Owyn: Rumors Topic- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
#67big_lo1836Posted 2/16/2013 8:39:56 AM
loto610 posted...

It's not a feature, it's glitch exploitation, and while I haven't met anyone who has been banned from ME3 multiplayer, I HAVE had someone on my friends list banned from EA games as a whole (protip, EA owns Bioware) for saying something stupid on the BFBC2 forums so it IS possible to get banned from games on the Xbox.

So they banned him from the game for posting something on a forum? Wow......what did he say?
---
Currently playing: ME3, GoW2, Twilight Princess
#68loto610Posted 2/16/2013 8:50:01 AM
big_lo1836 posted...
loto610 posted...

So they banned him from the game for posting something on a forum? Wow......what did he say?

Honestly, I believe he threw an off insult about the glitches in that game and DICE not patching them. Changed his gamertag to try to get back in, sent a hate rant about EA for banning people that speak "the truth" to everyone on his friends list, and moved to playing BLOPS.

This was some time in 2011 when EA was notorious for banning for stupid little reasons, not sure if they still do but I don't frequent their forums. But Bioware runs their own forums so the only thing you'll get there is a forum ban. Was just pointing out that you can get banned from games on the Xbox, and Bioware's owning company has done so in the past. It would actually be easy for them to do so since they pay for and own their own servers so can more or less black list gamer tags.
---
"I heard a rumor that you're an idiot, any truth to that." -Owyn: Rumors Topic- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion