What happens when you max out all level I equipment in the Recruit Packs?

#1DreoreSilerePosted 2/15/2013 4:36:31 PM
So far, I have made it to the point where I only get 4 one-use gear bonuses and Human character/experience cards in the Recruit Packs. I also have 255 Cobra Missile Launchers, 255 Medi-Gels, 255 Survival Ops Packs, and 255 Thermal Clip Packs. I am currently at about ~150 for all the level gear bonuses (I have about 172 Sniper Rifle Rail Amps, yikes).

I'm just wondering what the Recruit Pack will give you once you max them all out to 255. I'm guessing it will give you 5 Human character cards instead? Or is it true that it still gives you gear bonuses above 255, and then once you enter a game it just resets the number of gears to 255?

My question also applies to level II, III, and IV equipment.

Thanks for the responses.
---
I should go.
#2bessy67Posted 2/15/2013 4:39:32 PM(edited)
I'd be intrigued to see what happens once you max level IV mods, but that would be extremely expensive to do...

88,407,000 credits minimum.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Mr_PipboyPosted 2/15/2013 4:40:04 PM
You still get the level 1 equipment, it will go over 255, but once you sign off multiplayer it will go down to 255.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#4Mr_PipboyPosted 2/15/2013 4:41:03 PM
bessy67 posted...
I'd be intrigued to see what happens once you max level IV mods, but that would be extremely expensive to do...

I think Panda might be halfway there.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#5bessy67Posted 2/15/2013 4:43:13 PM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
bessy67 posted...

I think Panda might be halfway there.

I'm 1/44th of the way there...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
#6xionnoixPosted 2/15/2013 4:49:25 PM
how do you guys manage to save so much credits? i think the most i had at a time is maybe 300k?
is it just from playing platinum matches?
#7bessy67Posted 2/15/2013 4:50:40 PM
xion_noix posted...
how do you guys manage to save so much credits? i think the most i had at a time is maybe 300k?

I've gotten sick of spending 99K for 2 rare consumables while trying to get URs, so I've just decided to save all my credits until new DLC comes out.
---
#8maturin1919Posted 2/15/2013 5:13:57 PM
bessy67 posted...
xion_noix posted...

I've gotten sick of spending 99K for 2 rare consumables while trying to get URs, so I've just decided to save all my credits until new DLC comes out.

This.

Also, some guys have maxed out their manifests and have nothing left to upgrade.

I am not one of them.
---
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'
#9Apl_JPosted 2/15/2013 5:34:04 PM
I remember a recent BSN thread on this topic.

You'll still get them. Even when maxed on Lv. 4 ammo, you'll still get them instead of getting all Ultra Rares.
#10xionnoixPosted 2/15/2013 5:49:11 PM
bessy67 posted...
xion_noix posted...

ah, i see, and also understand. i should try to join up w/ you folks one day...i don't have much consumable ammo. so all the level 2 and 3 equipment is from jumbo equipment packs (just checked your manifest)

thank you