It's a sad era when a slayer as to carry a team full of infiltrators

#31bloodgod92Posted 2/16/2013 3:42:34 AM
blutoblutarskyX posted...
Spartan070 posted...
People on here are always posting about the doldrums of randoms. When you are in a PUG, you are a random as well.

It's just elitist crap from people who like to make themselves think they are special because they like to sit around and whiff their own farts.

Hey of that's what gets em through the day then good for them but you don't have to be dragged into the dog and pony show.

Elitist crap? Sometimes people surprise themselves and want to tell others about it.

If I post my accomplishments it is because I am proud of them... not because I want to feel like I am better than everybody else.

A few days after I started playing this game I joined a gold game and was dropped into the middle of a match where everybody was dead... I completed the rest of the wave several minutes later and posted about it on the boards... not because I am an elitist, but because I was proud of myself, and I also wanted to know how people played gold all the time, because I nearly had a heart attack doing it once...
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#32blutoblutarskyXPosted 2/16/2013 3:52:44 AM
I wasn't crapping on people who post their accomplishments.

I was posting on people who tend to whine on and on about random matches.

Post away. That's not being elitist but when you are doing it and crapping on others to make yourself feel better at others expense then I would consider that snobbery.
Whether its video games or anything else.

There are exceptions of course.
#33SRR CapdownPosted 2/16/2013 4:41:19 AM
I was posting on people who tend to whine on and on about random matches.

People complain because there is a genuinely large amount of terrible players on this game. No one is being elitist. No one is saying; "I'm just too good for this game, why can't anyone keep up with me!"

And whilst there's not an equal amount of it, there is still some praise for good games people have with randoms. Medic's post for example. And the only reason there's not as much, is simply because there aren't as many genuinely good players around and when you do get matched with them, it's just not as noticeable. It's far easier to remember that bad game, where you had to carry terrible players, than it is to remember an uneventful game where there are little to no complications.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#34omni_sciencePosted 2/16/2013 4:55:54 AM
No one wants to hear a whiner whine about how bad the people who teamed up with him are.
#35Ryan-06Posted 2/16/2013 5:56:18 AM
SomboSteel posted...

"Look how helpful i am guyz! I contribute to the board and everybody else is a stupid waste of space except for me! But dont give me any attention, cause i definitely dont want any!!"

8bitPunk posted...

Someone's mother didn't love him enough.
Do you need a hug?

ignore him already. He's the worst poster to come here since other trolls; Though he's not. He's the worst attitude'd potty mouth kid here so far, who takes it out on everyone perhaps since his real life sucks. Could be a mommy/daddy issue which was used a lot in ME plots (check topic on that). To top it, he's full of himself deluding that he's a MP god and above everyone with all his topics and "ask me faq"s. Worst, rudest, and most self absorbed posts.

As for melona, I once said this when I was on the FC3 board to a similar user; Your posts tell us enough about you and your immaturity as well. Try mutual respect, won't get any if you don't give it. That and no one will take your posts seriously from some point on. You're the least amicable one here, congrats. But feed the ego some more. Acting the way you are ever since you appeared everyday will cause more dislike. Doing that in person, people will hate speaking to instantly, and eventually in typing too. Get over yourself and change the attitude. Its sad. This will be the last time I ever address this guy. Glad I don't see him in person. I'd even feel irritated just playing in a lobby. I'd leave instead.

Someone didn't teach the boy manners and modesty. Go out more and try your speech on real people.
I'm 24 as regs may remember; I hope melon is a kid, because if he's older than me, then thats sad levels of immaturity there. Good luck in the real world, or dating. I remember alot hated on "Iokua" but over time I ended up respecting him. He was harsh, but at least he backed himself up each time with valid points. This case, is just a "i'm right urr wrong, im da best! eat my ****!"

/done.
reg guys- Let's move on. Better discussion to be had. And better personas :).
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
Some white girls melt me like a Particle Rifle i.imgur.com/0Eo5m2h.jpg
#36DividerByZeroPosted 2/16/2013 6:01:13 AM
I once outscored a Ghost as a Volus Adept. I'm not built to do damage.

That was a sad day.
---
http://www.dividerscorner.blogspot.com/ - Newest Review: Borderlands 2
GT: TG Divider | NP: Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty 4, Rock Band 3
#37omni_sciencePosted 2/16/2013 6:02:12 AM
Psyrencall is worse than that guy. Every time he opens his foul mouth, he tries to prove that he is so much better than you.
#38WatermelonFartsPosted 2/16/2013 8:11:16 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
SomboSteel posted...

"Look how helpful i am guyz! I contribute to the board and everybody else is a stupid waste of space except for me! But dont give me any attention, cause i definitely dont want any!!"

8bitPunk posted...

Someone's mother didn't love him enough.
Do you need a hug?

ignore him already. He's the worst poster to come here since other trolls; Though he's not. He's the worst attitude'd potty mouth kid here so far, who takes it out on everyone perhaps since his real life sucks. Could be a mommy/daddy issue which was used a lot in ME plots (check topic on that). To top it, he's full of himself deluding that he's a MP god and above everyone with all his topics and "ask me faq"s. Worst, rudest, and most self absorbed posts.

As for melona, I once said this when I was on the FC3 board to a similar user; Your posts tell us enough about you and your immaturity as well. Try mutual respect, won't get any if you don't give it. That and no one will take your posts seriously from some point on. You're the least amicable one here, congrats. But feed the ego some more. Acting the way you are ever since you appeared everyday will cause more dislike. Doing that in person, people will hate speaking to instantly, and eventually in typing too. Get over yourself and change the attitude. Its sad. This will be the last time I ever address this guy. Glad I don't see him in person. I'd even feel irritated just playing in a lobby. I'd leave instead.

Someone didn't teach the boy manners and modesty. Go out more and try your speech on real people.
I'm 24 as regs may remember; I hope melon is a kid, because if he's older than me, then thats sad levels of immaturity there. Good luck in the real world, or dating. I remember alot hated on "Iokua" but over time I ended up respecting him. He was harsh, but at least he backed himself up each time with valid points. This case, is just a "i'm right urr wrong, im da best! eat my ****!"

/done.
reg guys- Let's move on. Better discussion to be had. And better personas :).

lol'd pretty hard
---
You will serve me in the Netherrealm.
WOOLAY!!!
#39sheepman23Posted 2/16/2013 9:32:27 AM
bloodgod92 posted...
This. In comparison to some of my strongest setups, even on bronze/silver there are some classes I just cannot do great with... TGI being one of them. I have never been placed first with him.

If memory serves me, you posted a build for the TGI about a month ago that was really inefficient. Go 6/6/6/6/0 with full assault rifle damage and shield damage from Overload, and he becomes one of the most powerful characters in the game.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#40bloodgod92Posted 2/16/2013 9:34:44 AM
sheepman23 posted...
bloodgod92 posted...
This. In comparison to some of my strongest setups, even on bronze/silver there are some classes I just cannot do great with... TGI being one of them. I have never been placed first with him.

If memory serves me, you posted a build for the TGI about a month ago that was really inefficient. Go 6/6/6/6/0 with full assault rifle damage and shield damage from Overload, and he becomes one of the most powerful characters in the game.

You are right :) I was only using him for challenges... and I got his 200 waves complete today. Because of the reason I was using him the regular setup was not great, because I was using shotguns for most of the waves...

I am sure after a while of using him properly I would be okay, but he is still not one of my favourites.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP