It's a sad era when a slayer as to carry a team full of infiltrators

#41sheepman23Posted 2/16/2013 9:41:12 AM
bloodgod92 posted...
I am sure after a while of using him properly I would be okay, but he is still not one of my favourites.

He's not one of my favorites either (too easy to play), but he's the best assault rifle user in the game by far.

If you were trying to grind shotgun challenges, why not use a krogan, batarian, or pretty much any Vanguard? There's tons of characters in MP that I would choose to use a shotgun with before the TGI.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#42bloodgod92Posted 2/16/2013 9:52:01 AM
sheepman23 posted...
bloodgod92 posted...
I am sure after a while of using him properly I would be okay, but he is still not one of my favourites.

He's not one of my favorites either (too easy to play), but he's the best assault rifle user in the game by far.

If you were trying to grind shotgun challenges, why not use a krogan, batarian, or pretty much any Vanguard? There's tons of characters in MP that I would choose to use a shotgun with before the TGI.

Challenges :)

I have been pairing the weapons challenges (currently shotgun) with the character waves... TGI was the Commando challenge with the most waves complete. Currently using the Turian soldier with the Disciple and Scorpion... next I have to use SMGs and Heavy Pistols on most of the commando characters... that should be worse than the TGI with shotguns :)

When I am through with the weapon/character waves I will be using characters properly, how they were intended to be used.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#43Ryan-06Posted 2/16/2013 10:12:21 AM(edited)
omni_science posted...
Psyrencall is worse than that guy. Every time he opens his foul mouth, he tries to prove that he is so much better than you.

Lol, I recall you saying the same thing on a older topic- a new player asking tips etc. (I have great memory, I look like a Drell man)

Haven't been on this board long have you? =p. Above- I mentioned "Iokua". That's the same guy. Elaborated in that post, read that. Sorry you hate him. But Since 2011 us old snakes got used to our personas. Rafficus will be away for a long while, dunno if you've seen him before he left. He's a smart guy. Went to.. nursing school IIRC?

Anyway. as for the melon; I don't see any of his posts, or a ignore notice on my screen. Not that I wanna waste more time replying to him. I've given chances before, but looks like he won't change 1 bit. Not very social or caring I presume- try the School shooting topic. Tread carefully.
He's made Gamefaqs his home lol. A New User comes to the board late, and then quickly makes a name and reputation for himself as the most conceited arrogant, full of it poster here. Challenge Complete - 5000 CPoints.

I miss the pre launch days. 2011 was fun when I came to this forum. Before Iokua transformed into the CALL. heh. Where you at!?
EDIT- nvm, apparently Raf is back. just saw 1 msg now.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
Some white girls melt me like a Particle Rifle i.imgur.com/0Eo5m2h.jpg
#44omni_sciencePosted 2/16/2013 10:29:36 AM
I don't know what you want me to say. That Psyrencall is not THAT annoying? Every post that thing makes is usually a randomly useless fact. And when someone disagrees with him, he gets all high and mighty, acts all condescending, trying to prove that he is better than you. I'll agree with you when I find something of his that's actually worth a damn, and doesn't have an attitude of someone's mother-in-law.
#45Orange_ApplesPosted 2/17/2013 1:05:44 AM
What's always sad to see is when you go to a bronze lobby and watch your combat drone carry the room.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.