Possibly new DLC info

#1bessy67Posted 2/16/2013 6:47:53 AM
Mass Effect 3: Citadel
Details: Upcoming Downloadable Content for Xbox, PlayStation, PC and Wii U. Will contain all new Single Player mission for Commander Shepard in the Mass Effect universe.
Content: An all new hub in the Citadel will be unlocked and is named the Silver Sun Strip, which contains several brand new locations for exploration. New characters, weapons and brand new enemy will be released as well.
Story: A brand new mission involving an investigation into the heart of all galactic civilization...the Citadel. New details were uncovered on a sinister plot which could possibly put everything in terrible danger. It is up to Commander Shepard along with C-Sec officer Jordan Noles and several of C-Sec's finest to uncover the plot and put an end to it before it is too late. However in the end there are just some secrets that are best not revealed.
Misc: Content will coincide with new mode unlocked in upcoming Multiplayer Expansion. Details will be released soon.
Release Date Updated: Early March

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/18mi03/new_details_mass_effect/
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#2bloodgod92Posted 2/16/2013 6:58:24 AM
I fail to see anything that would make me cry... unless Shep adopts a dog and it dies... not sure if it sounds good enough to buy...
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#3bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:08:14 AM
bloodgod92 posted...
I fail to see anything that would make me cry... unless Shep adopts a dog and it dies... not sure if it sounds good enough to buy...

The one who said it would be a "tearjerker" was the composer talking about the music. It doesn't necessarily mean the game content itself will be sad.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4NafzgerPosted 2/16/2013 7:12:31 AM
What kind of wuss cries while listening to music?
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#5andyt73Posted 2/16/2013 7:19:07 AM
God i love this game
---
psn ID: Tarny73. LEAD ME, FOLLOW ME, OR GET OUT OF MY WAY!
#6NafzgerPosted 2/16/2013 7:20:31 AM
This dlc better not be 1200msps again. Omega was a rip off. I can't believe I paid that much for it. I should have waited for a sale, or skipped it.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#7Foreman22Posted 2/16/2013 7:44:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8bloodgod92Posted 2/16/2013 7:52:21 AM
Foreman22 posted...
C-Sec, ok what did Garrus do that Shep will not be able to live with? Having to kill Garrus like Wrex in the first game?????

Huh, I played all 3 games fully and do not remember needing to kill Wrex... he is still alive in my ME3 game.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#9Orange_ApplesPosted 2/16/2013 7:55:32 AM
Is there a source that isn't reddit for this bit of info? What about that guy who has been responsible for all of the other leaked info? He say anything about this?
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#10Lord of NightmaresPosted 2/16/2013 8:15:21 AM
Nafzger posted...
What kind of wuss cries while listening to music?

I did during the Paragon resolution at the end of Overlord, the music really got to me during those last 10 or so seconds.