Need 2 people.

#1ExplicitxLEMURPosted 2/16/2013 10:09:50 PM
Trying to get some people to play some silver matches. Might play some gold to. Have mics its just me a friend. I use a N7 demolisher and he's using an asari huntress (He has low equipment). Gamer Tags: Explicit xMOOSE, Ludicrous Lemur.
---
Id rather live with a good question than a bad answer.
Aryeh Frimer. Take this as a example Bioware.
#2Superfluou5Posted 2/16/2013 10:29:47 PM
I'm about to play a couple of games. If you guys don't mind a mic less player feel free to send me an invite.
---
Gt: BeIlum
(the first L is a capitol i)
#3Zilong17Posted 2/16/2013 10:30:01 PM
If you're still hunting I'll volunteer; BladeofEzekiel. I normally play Gold as a Shadow or Drell, used to main the GI but I'm still getting the hang of the Javelin, and I've rediscovered a love for the Drell Adept as well.
---
"Oh, now you guys care about the databook. You people are so inconsistent it's like I'm reading Bleach." - MegaSTV
#4zhobanPosted 2/16/2013 10:42:09 PM
ExplicitxLEMUR posted...
Trying to get some people to play some silver matches. Might play some gold to. Have mics its just me a friend. I use a N7 demolisher and he's using an asari huntress (He has low equipment). Gamer Tags: Explicit xMOOSE, Ludicrous Lemur.

I'd be up for playing but I might not use my mic. Gamertag - zhoban.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#5ExplicitxLEMUR(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:47:11 PM
Back on looking for gold games, Using N7 Demolisher on Glacier,Geth, Gold. We can change too if you want. GT: Ludicrous Lemur/Explicit xMOOSE. Will be active for awhile.
---
Id rather live with a good question than a bad answer.
Aryeh Frimer. Take this as a example Bioware.
#6fffezPosted 2/17/2013 1:49:07 PM
reaper