Oh, ohh---Ohhhhhhhh no, ohhhh my gosh. (Spoilers)

#1cheeco88Posted 2/18/2013 3:04:34 AM
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY SHIP!? No, I can't even start there. WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE GAME? Did... did Bioware like---actually make this game, or...? What happened? I'm serious, what the Hell happened?

Let's start at, "I've been grounded," with a response of, "Any other soldier would of been detained, court-marshaled and discharged for the things you did." OH, you mean kick Collector ass? Warn the entire galaxy of an impending threat that's now killing everyone? Traipsing across the stars and saving countless lives? Save the galaxy twice over now? Oh, did you mean work for the people that brought me back from the dead? I kind of owed them that much. You mean bringing some of the most sophisticated technology on my ship back to the Alliance, of which you've gutted and removed 75% of the light-bulbs so that everything is terribly dark? Did they remove the light-bulbs out of every facility ever while they were at it? WHY IS JESSICA CHOBOT IN ZAEED'S CARGO-BAY!?

How do you make the animations for every movement sickening to look at? I run around like a have a ten-foot long pole stuck up my ***, especially when holding down the A button. Even running with my guns out feels as though I'm just sliding across the floor, as though someone went around spreading butter across the galaxy. Don't get me wrong, the guns themselves feel nice, but that's literally the only thing that feels nice.

I've probably been able to select my own dialog options about seven or eight times before even being able to walk around my poor, poor ship. On a slightly related note, I'm literally astonished that the quality in face movement and textures is more comparable to something on the original xbox. ME 1 faces were beautiful, as well as ME 2.

Again, WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DARK, EVEN WITH THE BRIGHTNESS AT MAX? I can understand if they're trying to portray a sense of darkness and desperation, though they already brought that across with giant-robotic-crabs raining on Earth and killing kids I have to have really terrible dream-sequences about.

"WELL we COULD help build this giant weapon to kill the obvious and imminent threat to the entire galaxy, one of which is capable of wiping out all organic life, as we've been told about and have seen. But, NAAAH, godda secure 'dem borders! Have fun with your Reaper thing. I'm sure we'll be completely safe on the Citidel, for nothing terrible could ever happen here---We speak not of Sovereign. Sov-what now? Huh?"

Wha---what the Hell happened? Someone, you must tell me it gets better than this. I didn't expect this level of, "Ohhhhhhh noooooooo..." just starting up the game after bringing a character through ME 1-2, and now onto this. I didn't expect a jump in game-awesomeness like what happened between 1 and 2, but I didn't expect---this. This is just---oh I think I'm getting sick.
---
Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, one and one make two, two and one make three; it was DESTINY!
#2Necro_Fear89Posted 2/18/2013 3:08:33 AM
You're a bit late ain't ya?e
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#3cheeco88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 3:14:16 AM
I'M SO LATE TO THE PARTY, I KNOW. BUT WHY? WHO WOULD DO THIS? WHO?
---
Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, one and one make two, two and one make three; it was DESTINY!
#4LTferretPosted 2/18/2013 3:22:04 AM
WHY ARE YOU SO LATE TO THE PARTY BRO!?
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING THE CHIPS!
---
Why do people run from me?
#5cheeco88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 3:24:20 AM
I WAS TOO DEVASTATED AND APPALLED TO REMEMBER THE CHIPS, BRO. All I brought was this alcohol, to be served at five in the morning. You want some---no wait, sorry. I need this all for myself.

I CAN'T DO IT, GUYS. I JUST---*Gasping for air* It's over, isn't it?
---
#6xKryptonKnightxPosted 2/18/2013 3:49:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvPugcb7QGE
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#7ChiroteraPosted 2/18/2013 4:24:35 AM
I don't think you'll be able to survive the ending.
---
Detroit Red Wings: #9, #12, #7, #10, #1, #19, (#6), (#16), #5
#8SolidStryderPosted 2/18/2013 4:25:23 AM
Bro CALM DOWN or you'll be too tired to EVEN LIFT.
#9EliteGuard99Posted 2/18/2013 5:53:23 AM
first world problems
---
When the vocal part of the playerbase also has barely room-temp IQ collectively I'm quite happy that Riot doesn't listen to public opinion. - Voidgolem
#10NonoruPosted 2/18/2013 6:03:38 AM
Chirotera posted...
I don't think you'll be able to survive the ending.

Lol, this.
---
Waiting for FFXIIIvs, KH III,Bioshock Inf.