Oh, ohh---Ohhhhhhhh no, ohhhh my gosh. (Spoilers)

#21SonyHoundDawgPosted 2/18/2013 9:22:31 AM
Better late then never.

I prefer the darker normandy from ME1 and ME3

The whole court martialin deal is cause of the Arrival DLC in ME2.

If you dont play that, Anderson has a different line.
#22XXXFLUFFPosted 2/18/2013 9:27:24 AM
Fynox posted...
Am I the only person who had no problem with the game what so ever? I thought it was great the whole way through and everything made sense, but now that you mention it, the Normandy's lights were the only thing in the entire game that bothered me.

No you are not the only one. I thought some of the missions were a bit average, but throughly enjoyed the experience.

Mind you I did things in the following order:

1. Shed load of multiplayer.
2. Wait for EC.
3. Play campaign.

I even enjoyed the ending.
---
If you try to fail and succeed, what happened?
If a turtle has no shell is it naked or homeless?
#23CycknessPosted 2/18/2013 9:42:31 AM
TC is officially my homeboy.

Please please PLEASE keep posting your thoughts here as you play through the game. lol
---
PSN: FuriousGeorge3
"The ice man cometh, Sander Baby... The ice man ******* cometh"
#24iamdanthamanPosted 2/18/2013 9:51:32 AM
cheeco88 posted...

Let's start at, "I've been grounded," with a response of, "Any other soldier would of been detained, court-marshaled and discharged for the things you did." OH, you mean kick Collector ass? Warn the entire galaxy of an impending threat that's now killing everyone? Traipsing across the stars and saving countless lives? Save the galaxy twice over now?.

You are going to want to download and play Arrival DLC for ME2, or just remember that you were working for a terrorist organization for about a year.
---
All your base are belong to us
#25cheeco88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:51:38 AM
Cyckness posted...
TC is officially my homeboy.

Please please PLEASE keep posting your thoughts here as you play through the game. lol

LOL, IT AIN' GON' BE A PROBLEM, BRUH.
---
Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, one and one make two, two and one make three; it was DESTINY!
#26Damiand77Posted 2/18/2013 11:33:22 AM
Going by the title of your topic I thought you @#$%^^ all over yourself, my mistake.
#27edgecrusher02Posted 2/18/2013 11:36:56 AM
what most seem to see as "kicking collector ass" is more comparable to shepard deciding to save remote human colonies instead of preparing the galaxy for the impending invasion, like the ending of the first game suggested. the reason the opening of ME3 is the way it is, is because it plays off the arrival DLC for ME2... something shepard did that is FAR more important than the whole of ME2, than anything involving the collectors.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed. no gods, no kings... only man.
#28DC_Trog90Posted 2/18/2013 2:07:20 PM
cheeco88 posted...
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY SHIP!? No, I can't even start there. WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE GAME? Did... did Bioware like---actually make this game, or...? What happened? I'm serious, what the Hell happened?

Let's start at, "I've been grounded," with a response of, "Any other soldier would of been detained, court-marshaled and discharged for the things you did." OH, you mean kick Collector ass? Warn the entire galaxy of an impending threat that's now killing everyone? Traipsing across the stars and saving countless lives? Save the galaxy twice over now? Oh, did you mean work for the people that brought me back from the dead? I kind of owed them that much. You mean bringing some of the most sophisticated technology on my ship back to the Alliance, of which you've gutted and removed 75% of the light-bulbs so that everything is terribly dark? Did they remove the light-bulbs out of every facility ever while they were at it? WHY IS JESSICA CHOBOT IN ZAEED'S CARGO-BAY!?

How do you make the animations for every movement sickening to look at? I run around like a have a ten-foot long pole stuck up my ***, especially when holding down the A button. Even running with my guns out feels as though I'm just sliding across the floor, as though someone went around spreading butter across the galaxy. Don't get me wrong, the guns themselves feel nice, but that's literally the only thing that feels nice.

I've probably been able to select my own dialog options about seven or eight times before even being able to walk around my poor, poor ship. On a slightly related note, I'm literally astonished that the quality in face movement and textures is more comparable to something on the original xbox. ME 1 faces were beautiful, as well as ME 2.

Again, WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DARK, EVEN WITH THE BRIGHTNESS AT MAX? I can understand if they're trying to portray a sense of darkness and desperation, though they already brought that across with giant-robotic-crabs raining on Earth and killing kids I have to have really terrible dream-sequences about.

"WELL we COULD help build this giant weapon to kill the obvious and imminent threat to the entire galaxy, one of which is capable of wiping out all organic life, as we've been told about and have seen. But, NAAAH, godda secure 'dem borders! Have fun with your Reaper thing. I'm sure we'll be completely safe on the Citidel, for nothing terrible could ever happen here---We speak not of Sovereign. Sov-what now? Huh?"

Wha---what the Hell happened? Someone, you must tell me it gets better than this. I didn't expect this level of, "Ohhhhhhh noooooooo..." just starting up the game after bringing a character through ME 1-2, and now onto this. I didn't expect a jump in game-awesomeness like what happened between 1 and 2, but I didn't expect---this. This is just---oh I think I'm getting sick.

Da*** did i just read?
---
GT: DCTrog90
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!
#29ZProtestTheHeroPosted 2/18/2013 2:15:07 PM
This topic

That entire first post

OPs sig

imokwiththisthread.jpg

P.S.
Cheeto, prepare your anus for A) dat ending B) dat Cerberus nonsence

and most importantly
C) SPACE NINJAS IN SPACE
---
Playin ME3, BF3
If your having AI problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a Geth ain't one
#30Orange_ApplesPosted 2/18/2013 3:07:19 PM
cheeco88 posted...
WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY SHIP!?

Seeing my baby made me cry a bit too. I mean, check this out:

ME2's CIC
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QFGuM8gS9yc/T1e7IQn1TTI/AAAAAAAAAbc/m7lJvCHqGmg/s1600/CIC+ME2.jpg

here you can clearly see how the ship was designed to be symmetrical and compact. If you're making a stealth ship, you can't afford superfluous space. Also take note of the tech labs and the armory. In mass effect 2 they have windows which means they are pretty much at the hull of the ship.

Now look at this: Mass Effect 3's CIC:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1Sh0EDzca_4/T1e7I40BjNI/AAAAAAAAAbk/O8OfQ2rTLoc/s1600/CIC+ME3.jpg

Where did all of those bulkheads between the CIC and the hull come from? What is up with all of that empty space. Did we really NEED the War Room to be that big? Who is in the war room? just whoever you are running missions for at the moment. Couldn't the Armory have just become the war room? Take out the tables and put in some computer monitors: done. If you go to where tech labs used to be you'll notice there is a window where you can see space. That would mean that the window for the armory should also be at the same spot as it was in ME2. The ME3 Vid Comm room exists outside of Jacob's window.

Was there something wrong with Cerberus' design? Because I like their comm room better. We don't need to use the vid comm? table comes up and now we got a conference room. What does the Alliance do? rip out the table, throw it in tech labs put glass around it and make it the conference room?

And why does the alliance hate lights? The SR1 and the Alliance SR2 seem to only be running emergency lights, especially since they're ripped out all of the cables and they're just on the floor.

And if you go to the engine core you should be able to see the War Room sticking out of the wall. But it isn't. Probably because they realized it was dumb and didn't want to bring attention to it.

I hate the Alliance SR-2's CIC. They had to break the Normandy to put in their war room. Sanel people would have looked at it and went, "Oh, it doesn't fit. Guess we can't to this." If someone were to make a 3D model of the interior of the SR-1, Cerberus SR-2 and Alliance SR-2, The alliance SR-2 just simply doesn't work.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.