Lowest level you play Gold effectively

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Lowest level you play Gold effectively
3 years ago#31
Level 1 for infiltrators. No pics but I've done it at least once.

It kind of depends on the team though. With randoms I would probably say about level 13 for most classes.
3 years ago#32
Level 1 if people join my lobby quickly, if not I solo silver.
3 years ago#33
Depends on the class, level 10 would be the minimum for me to feel that I was carrying my weight.
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
3 years ago#34
I play as a level 1 all the time on gold(it's all I play bronze and silver are WAY TOO EASY!) Its about understanding the character and your weapons. I'll play Turian Ghost as level 1 with harrier cause its pretty much easy! Now level 1 drell adept which is more power based maybe more difficult but completely doable with the right amount of skill and weapon application.
3 years ago#35
I have done gold with a level 1 character numerous times, i usually stick with infiltrator though since i can always cloak and hide :)
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
3 years ago#36
15+, more than enough points to flesh out the build, and a high enough level to usually not get booted.
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
3 years ago#37
I prefer to be 10+ before playing Gold, but I've done it on level 1 characters before. When I promote all my characters now, I spend like 300k or so on Recruit Packs to level all my characters back up to level 10, so this isn't really an issue anymore.
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
3 years ago#38
LVL 1 - any class. Just have to play a bit smarter.
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
3 years ago#39
Environments posted...
If it's people I know, then level 1.

If it's randoms, probably 10-14 depending on the class.

this
XBL and PSN: Feralchicken01
Do you feel enjoy?? Sorry for disturb
3 years ago#40
mostly 16 for me. Maybe 14....maybe...
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Lowest level you play Gold effectively

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived