Is this Evil or Normal? Gold

#31KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:14:12 AM
sir_fredington posted...
KADFC posted...
It might sound like I'm a leecher and it probably does, but still prefer to kill a few birds with 1 stone, rather than waste more hours on silver than I need to.

Else I have to do all my 200 waves for each character/gun on silver forever.

How very Machiavellian of you. It sounds like you're just hoping that people will agree with whatever you post. Good luck with that here.

KADFC posted...
I say *** that.

Wut?

Just curious if others are doing the same thing or not. I guess the majority of everyone here prefers the long road. Machiavellian? Wut? Quoting just that one part, how am I suppose to respond?
#32Mr_PipboyPosted 2/20/2013 11:14:28 AM
KADFC posted...
GrayZStarr posted...
It's normal. I never mind when I need to carry my team because of crap

Just as long as you are COMPETENT

i.e. making sure it's CLEAR when reviving a teammate and understanding how guns work instead of running in front of bullets

I am. I get a feel of how each character works on silver before I even attempt gold.

Mr_Pipboy posted...
You asked us. Don't get mad if you didn't like the answers. Bottom line, if you leech, you're ruining other people's fun at the selfish expense of your own gratification. That is a jerk move and I hope I never get put in a game with you.

Don't worry, I'm not playing on the Xbox. They should divide gold categories up. Experienced grinders and newbies. Even with a bunch of newbies, at least I don't have to meet anyone's, like you, expectations.

The do, its called Silver and Gold

I haven't said anything in this thread that you don't already know.

As far as my expectations, I expect people in the match to want to extract to get as many credits or XP as they need. I expect everyone in the game to have fun. So yea, i guess you can't live up to my lofty expectations.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#33KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:15:30 AM
terrysmay04 posted...
You know if you fail gold before wave 10 you get the same amount of money as you would extracting on silver. Plus you don't have to ruin other peoples gold matches

There's a part that states "Extract 25 times on Gold" though
#34KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:17:22 AM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
KADFC posted...
GrayZStarr posted...
It's normal. I never mind when I need to carry my team because of crap

Just as long as you are COMPETENT

i.e. making sure it's CLEAR when reviving a teammate and understanding how guns work instead of running in front of bullets

I am. I get a feel of how each character works on silver before I even attempt gold.

Mr_Pipboy posted...
You asked us. Don't get mad if you didn't like the answers. Bottom line, if you leech, you're ruining other people's fun at the selfish expense of your own gratification. That is a jerk move and I hope I never get put in a game with you.

Don't worry, I'm not playing on the Xbox. They should divide gold categories up. Experienced grinders and newbies. Even with a bunch of newbies, at least I don't have to meet anyone's, like you, expectations.

The do, its called Silver and Gold

I haven't said anything in this thread that you don't already know.

As far as my expectations, I expect people in the match to want to extract to get as many credits or XP as they need. I expect everyone in the game to have fun. So yea, i guess you can't live up to my lofty expectations.

No, not the same thing. I want to play with newbies on gold. If silver had the same amount of money, then I would stay on silver, but it doesn't. 30K vs 70K