I wish there was a cutoff for Bronze...

#1I WIll Not Stab YouPosted 2/20/2013 6:06:00 PM
It should be sub 15 only.

no need for level 20s to be running around snaking kills from everyone, its no fun when you are a lowly level 2 that literally cant find an enemy to kill because some lvl 20 manguard or such is going crazy.
---
Nice Try, Zarflax!
#2code_kirinPosted 2/20/2013 6:07:31 PM
It's ok. I'm just grinding for waves. Enjoy your 11 minute bronze/reaper/glacier matches.
#3GoldenSWarriorsPosted 2/20/2013 6:12:06 PM
I think that people should be forced to play only bronze until a certain level. I'm tired of level 1-120's joining platinum games.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#4healixPosted 2/20/2013 6:19:22 PM
Yes, because rank is a perfect indicator of player skill in this game.
#5YamatoBeatsPosted 2/20/2013 6:30:04 PM
healix posted...

When those 1-120's have nothing other than a Revenant and GPS at level 1 on a Volus Vanguard, it's safe to say they have no skill.
#6YamatoBeatsPosted 2/20/2013 6:32:07 PM
As a response to TC, Bronze isn't fun anyway. Play Platinum.
#7CyberCerberusPosted 2/20/2013 6:34:18 PM
healix posted...

Rank in combination with challenge points is a perfect way to fairly effectively judge a person's skill in this game. Low N7 rank but with a high challenge point count implies they are familiar with the game and will probably be skilled but just haven't promoted many characters. Low N7 rank with a low challenge point score suggests they they are a) unfamiliar and will probably drag the team down or b) have been away from the game for a while when challenge points were added and haven't accumulated points, which further suggests they may be a bit rusty and unfamiliar anyway.

Regardless, when I host I'll never start a game with anyone with an N7 rank of 0-200, because I'm a c***. I only play gold and platinum, but still..
---
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
I love Gamefaqs' mods.
#8pprincessPosted 2/20/2013 6:48:04 PM
I would love to see an even lower cut off for Bronze. Trying to get back in the game after not playing since last year is really difficult. I don't know most of the new maps, the whole thing goes too fast for me to learn. At this point I'd rather fail with a bunch of newbs than struggle to keep up and drag down higher level players. Bronze would be nice if it really has a beginner feel to it. I have some nice characters to try, but now I'm completely intimidated trying anything below level 12 in Bronze.
#9YamatoBeatsPosted 2/20/2013 6:52:38 PM
pprincess posted...
I would love to see an even lower cut off for Bronze. Trying to get back in the game after not playing since last year is really difficult. I don't know most of the new maps, the whole thing goes too fast for me to learn. At this point I'd rather fail with a bunch of newbs than struggle to keep up and drag down higher level players. Bronze would be nice if it really has a beginner feel to it. I have some nice characters to try, but now I'm completely intimidated trying anything below level 12 in Bronze.

Best thing to do is run a certain map and enemy combination a few times throughout all the maps. You'll get the feel for it real quick. I had the same problem as well when I took two months off a while back. Couldn't play anything very well.
#10Spartan070Posted 2/20/2013 6:52:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]