I wish there was a cutoff for Bronze...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I wish there was a cutoff for Bronze...
It should be sub 15 only.

no need for level 20s to be running around snaking kills from everyone, its no fun when you are a lowly level 2 that literally cant find an enemy to kill because some lvl 20 manguard or such is going crazy.
Nice Try, Zarflax!

User Info: code_kirin

code_kirin
3 years ago#2
It's ok. I'm just grinding for waves. Enjoy your 11 minute bronze/reaper/glacier matches.

User Info: GoldenSWarriors

GoldenSWarriors
3 years ago#3
I think that people should be forced to play only bronze until a certain level. I'm tired of level 1-120's joining platinum games.
GT: F3rocious Panda

User Info: healix

healix
3 years ago#4
Yes, because rank is a perfect indicator of player skill in this game.

User Info: YamatoBeats

YamatoBeats
3 years ago#5
healix posted...

When those 1-120's have nothing other than a Revenant and GPS at level 1 on a Volus Vanguard, it's safe to say they have no skill.

YamatoBeats
3 years ago#6
As a response to TC, Bronze isn't fun anyway. Play Platinum.

User Info: CyberCerberus

CyberCerberus
3 years ago#7
healix posted...

Rank in combination with challenge points is a perfect way to fairly effectively judge a person's skill in this game. Low N7 rank but with a high challenge point count implies they are familiar with the game and will probably be skilled but just haven't promoted many characters. Low N7 rank with a low challenge point score suggests they they are a) unfamiliar and will probably drag the team down or b) have been away from the game for a while when challenge points were added and haven't accumulated points, which further suggests they may be a bit rusty and unfamiliar anyway.

Regardless, when I host I'll never start a game with anyone with an N7 rank of 0-200, because I'm a c***. I only play gold and platinum, but still..
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
I love Gamefaqs' mods.

User Info: pprincess

pprincess
3 years ago#8
I would love to see an even lower cut off for Bronze. Trying to get back in the game after not playing since last year is really difficult. I don't know most of the new maps, the whole thing goes too fast for me to learn. At this point I'd rather fail with a bunch of newbs than struggle to keep up and drag down higher level players. Bronze would be nice if it really has a beginner feel to it. I have some nice characters to try, but now I'm completely intimidated trying anything below level 12 in Bronze.

YamatoBeats
3 years ago#9
pprincess posted...
I would love to see an even lower cut off for Bronze. Trying to get back in the game after not playing since last year is really difficult. I don't know most of the new maps, the whole thing goes too fast for me to learn. At this point I'd rather fail with a bunch of newbs than struggle to keep up and drag down higher level players. Bronze would be nice if it really has a beginner feel to it. I have some nice characters to try, but now I'm completely intimidated trying anything below level 12 in Bronze.

Best thing to do is run a certain map and enemy combination a few times throughout all the maps. You'll get the feel for it real quick. I had the same problem as well when I took two months off a while back. Couldn't play anything very well.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I wish there was a cutoff for Bronze...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived