What's a decent amount of credits to save for Reckoning?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What's a decent amount of credits to save for Reckoning?
3 years ago#11
Over 9000...I'll go sit in my corner now.
-Javik: You and the Quarian are...joined? -Shepard: You could say that. -Javik: She calls it your emergency induction port? Shepard: I should go.
3 years ago#12
Ok, so I'm going to redo some things

- 7 characters (1 Ultra rare but that doesn't seem very rare to me based on the volus)
- 3 rare weapons and 4 ultra rare weapons (ignoring UR weapons because rates SUCK for them)
- 2 gears (Geth Scanner & Brofist)
- 5(?) mods (NOTE: I truly don't remember and can't find it)

So using the power of reserve and arsenal packs, I figure that I can get each of the characters (not all of their customization) within 8-9 packs since you get 2 each pack. I can get some of the rare weapons within the first 3 or so arsenal packs but regarding getting the rares to X, that will likely take 15-20 packs. The gears and mods are more unpredictable. Possibly another 20-30 PSPs.

I see at least 30 packs or about 3 mil not counting ultra rare weapons, gear or mods. If you count those... then good luck.
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
3 years ago#13
Urdnot_Runt posted...
ONE MILLION CREDITS

http://juliekenner.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/dr-evil.jpg

That's what I saved up. First time breaking the six digit mark.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
3 years ago#14
I have half a million, that'll be nowhere near enough. With my luck I won't even get a single New character.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
3 years ago#15
I've got almost 4 million credits and I don't feel as though it's going to be near enough.

I'm really only concerned about unlocking all the kits on day one though.
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'
3 years ago#16
42 millions saved up!
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/challenges/?name=B4TM4N%20B3Y0DND&platform=xbox
3 years ago#17
Alien18UFO posted...
42 millions saved up!
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/challenges/?name=B4TM4N%20B3Y0DND&platform=xbox

Nobody likes you.

=)~
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'
3 years ago#18
~1.5 million here. Hoping that'll get me most/all of the new characters. I don't mind unlocking weapons later cause it gives me a reason to play, but I like to have variation in my characters.
3 years ago#19
Unlock Juggy. Get more credits. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

But I have 4.5m just in case.
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What's a decent amount of credits to save for Reckoning?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived