Does Citadel add post-ending content?

#1bessy67Posted 2/21/2013 2:01:27 PM
Note the scar on Shep's chin. I believe that's a wound you get during the rush to the citadel beam. Post-ending content confirmed?

http://na.llnet.bioware.cdn.ea.com/u/f/eagames/bioware/masseffect3/resources/assets/media/screenshots/screenshot-135-spcitadel-sBz8-o.jpg
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#2Orange_ApplesPosted 2/21/2013 2:02:03 PM
That's a renegade scar >_>
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#3ZERO2936Posted 2/21/2013 2:02:06 PM
Jessica Merizan confirmed that it doesn't.
#4Wii0playerPosted 2/21/2013 2:03:55 PM
ZERO2936 posted...
Jessica Merizan confirmed that it doesn't.

Preorder...CANCELLED!
---
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.
#5bessy67(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:05:10 PM
Oh yeah, I just found a pic of Shep's creeper face and that scar is there. Nevermind

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/halolz-dot-com-masseffect-commandershepard-ihavecandy-getinthevan.jpg
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#6Tbx66Posted 2/21/2013 2:06:14 PM
That's a nice picture. It is important sitting down with your friends, having fun, even though the Galaxy is burning.
---
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."
#7casedawgzPosted 2/21/2013 2:07:32 PM
Is it me or is it a bit lame to have all the marketing be about "emotional farewells" and then have them take place halfway through the game and before the emotional farewells that are already in it?

Hopefully Shepard gets to bang Jack at some point. I can't believe that those two would hang out in a bar on their downtime when they could be rushing off to a motel.
#8Orange_ApplesPosted 2/21/2013 2:10:49 PM
casedawgz posted...
Is it me or is it a bit lame to have all the marketing be about "emotional farewells" and then have them take place halfway through the game and before the emotional farewells that are already in it?l.

*looks at pic*

Oh no... Is this going to be like Reality TV reunion special?
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#9Ryan-06Posted 2/21/2013 3:20:25 PM
BESSY TOPICS ARE EVERYWHERE!!

GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!

ECLIPSE FOREVER!!!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
Some white girls melt me like a Particle Rifle i.imgur.com/0Eo5m2h.jpg
#10Carribean_CoolPosted 2/21/2013 7:27:26 PM
Every squadmate gets a formal attire? That's awesome. Even Wrex dresses for the occasion!
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.