I must be one of the only people solely interested in the sp dlc

#11XeroxicidePosted 2/22/2013 9:51:34 AM
I'm waiting for all of the DLC to go on sale. This new one sounds interesting, but I'm not dying to play any of them and I don't mind waiting. I wouldn't be surprised if they put Leviathan on sale soon.
---
I remember when GameFAQs was good.
#12dontneedanamePosted 2/22/2013 9:53:30 AM
I quit MP months ago. SP should always come first.
#13roo10158Posted 2/22/2013 9:56:11 AM
SageOfLife posted...
You're not alone.

---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA
#14NickiousPosted 2/22/2013 9:58:36 AM
I would be if it was free but its not so nope.

I probably will look at on youtube though just for the kicks.
---
"But... it was so artistically done." Thrawn
#15Wii0playerPosted 2/22/2013 10:00:54 AM
Your not alone, although it's weird how the MP dlc is generating more buzz...
---
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.
#16Lord of NightmaresPosted 2/22/2013 10:05:05 AM
Really? The official announcement thread on the BSN forums has tons of posters expressing their excitement over Citadel (and a handful still expressing their disappointment that it does nothing to change the ending).
#17metopholusPosted 2/22/2013 10:12:59 AM
Lord of Nightmares posted...
Really? The official announcement thread on the BSN forums has tons of posters expressing their excitement over Citadel (and a handful still expressing their disappointment that it does nothing to change the ending).

It's somewhat annoying to me that people are still talking about the ending after like a year later. was it really that big a deal? at what point do you decide to move on? some just can't let go i guess.

I'll be getting the Citadel. it'll be the first DLC for ME3 ive purchased.
---
Dying today is worth living for! - Barbossa - POTC:3 At world's end
#18Ryan-06Posted 2/22/2013 10:16:06 AM
Wii0player posted...
Your not alone, although it's weird how the MP dlc is generating more buzz...

Because its all been free each time, and naturally more people have downloaded it, and then played it as a result. Myself too.
After Retaliation came out, I played for a week. Then took break until December. I had lost interest in it at the time. But Reckoning seems like a fitting send off.

Shame no new maps tho. Are new hazards confirmed? Those screenshots thats why...
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
Some white girls melt me like a Particle Rifle i.imgur.com/0Eo5m2h.jpg
#19sheepman23Posted 2/22/2013 10:41:24 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
Shame no new maps tho. Are new hazards confirmed? Those screenshots thats why...

One of the developers confirmed that there are no new maps or Hazards.

That's really my only blight with the DLC... we haven't gotten any new maps since July (unless you count Hazards), and I'm a little tired of doing the same ones over and over again. Other than that, the new DLC looks awesome.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#20LenneValkiryePosted 2/22/2013 10:41:29 AM
I'm only interested in the SP DLC as well.
After this one I'll uninstall ME3 and delete my saves as well.
I doubt they'll be compatible with ME4 anyway.