I must be one of the only people solely interested in the sp dlc

#31SpideyknightPosted 2/22/2013 11:29:20 AM
Ignorant sheep are never alone.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#32AznRatLPosted 2/22/2013 11:30:44 AM
Since this topic is baout DLC

Can anyone recommend which DLC (SP) i should purchase? Or is there only 1 SP dlc.
---
I dont give a F*** about anything, I'm so H*gh I wont Remember It
GT: Mr sinister8
#33SpideyknightPosted 2/22/2013 11:36:17 AM
None of them, what's the point? Nothing you do affects the outcome. Youtube the video if you must see it. Why pay 10-15 bucks for 1-2 hours of content you are only going to go through once? It's absurd. Nothing you do affects the outcome, that renders all choices preceding the outcome meaningless.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#34Damiand77Posted 2/22/2013 11:46:17 AM
AznRatL posted...

Can anyone recommend which DLC (SP) i should purchase? Or is there only 1 SP dlc.

Leviathan is probably the best so far.
IMO, From Ashes wasn't worth the dough. I didn't like Javik and his African accent.
Omega was a pure gun blazing affair, I don't believe they did well expanding upon Aria's character. I like Aria, but she's the type that is best with small amounts of screen time, due to her being a one dimensional stereotype. Plus, the weird glitches can ruin cinematics; with all that inappropriate pivoting,
#35iamdanthamanPosted 2/22/2013 11:54:13 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
I'm only interested in the SP DLC as well.
After this one I'll uninstall ME3 and delete my saves as well.
I doubt they'll be compatible with ME4 anyway.

Don't be too sure. One developer was quoted a while back telling gamers to save their me3 saves.

http://m.joystiq.com/2012/02/03/keep-your-mass-effect-3-save-files-bioware-suggests/
---
All your base are belong to us
#36AshernedPosted 2/22/2013 11:55:36 AM
Spideyknight posted...
None of them, what's the point? Nothing you do affects the outcome. Youtube the video if you must see it. Why pay 10-15 bucks for 1-2 hours of content you are only going to go through once? It's absurd. Nothing you do affects the outcome, that renders all choices preceding the outcome meaningless.

QFT
#37AznRatLPosted 2/22/2013 11:55:51 AM
Damiand77 posted...
AznRatL posted...

Leviathan is probably the best so far.
IMO, From Ashes wasn't worth the dough. I didn't like Javik and his African accent.
Omega was a pure gun blazing affair, I don't believe they did well expanding upon Aria's character. I like Aria, but she's the type that is best with small amounts of screen time, due to her being a one dimensional stereotype. Plus, the weird glitches can ruin cinematics; with all that inappropriate pivoting,

Looks like i'll initially purchase Levi.
I'll probably buy them all but now i know where to start
---
I dont give a F*** about anything, I'm so H*gh I wont Remember It
GT: Mr sinister8
#38robayeitPosted 2/22/2013 12:00:32 PM
SP is wot this game is about and MP just allowed them to mess with the ending and make it complicating and make us all just sit there and go WTF did I just see.

if u play this game fr the MP then i say go bak 2 COD u deauchebag (only deuchebags buy that game every year call of the deuchebag)
---
Xbox Live = robayeit
Twitter = Robayeit
#39SuperRup91Posted 2/22/2013 12:05:47 PM
single player is my main focus. mp is fun, but any additional content that expands the lore of the mass effect world is what i get excited about
#40whatnow12012Posted 2/22/2013 12:14:15 PM
Dude TC, I love SP, I have every SP DLC including all of ME 2 and Pinnalce with BDTS in ME 1.

I havent really even touched MP mode to tell you the truth but what I have played I enjoyed just as much as SP but me I prefer SP over MP.

Citadel with the 1200 is a nice price tag people have failed to realize or fail to see how large this DLC Episode is going to be not only a new Episode for more extended story now we get to Rekindle the romances from the pass to possibly make up for the crap to non-exsisting ones that didnt exsist in Mass Effect 3s mainstory Line I am looking at you Jack also Mirandas was also pretty crappy and Tali's was Empty.

Also not only that now we get a new Arena deal could be similat towards the Arena seen in KoTor or the new MP Arena deal we will see in Dragon Age 3.

Only time will tell me I am quite excited for the new DLC to see what this Conspiracy is and how far & deep it goes down the rabbit hole we go. How far, how connected who is friend, who is enemy who is a Sleeper Agent who can really be trusted and just how high up does the conspiracy go.

Look past the little stuff my friends look at the big picture look at the content also a new 3 to 4 hours of story also added.