Drell Cluster Grenade rank 5 question

#1nickb25Posted 2/22/2013 11:27:48 AM
Does the increased damage to already lifted targets mean any primed targets, or only targets in the air from pull/lash/lifting shockeave?
#2NaughtyOctopusPosted 2/22/2013 11:28:44 AM
Any target primed by biotics
#3deathscythe257Posted 2/22/2013 11:34:00 AM(edited)
NaughtyOctopus posted...
Any target primed by biotics

Correct, according to the ME wiki. Meaning, priming with Reave, and using an upgraded grenade will decimate the targets

Yes, TargetS. You can set off multiple Biotic explosions with area reave and cluster grenade

---
Yes, this is a signature.
#4nickb25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 11:35:33 AM
^thanks, I had a feeling it meant any biotic primed targets or else it would be fairly useless.
#5Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/22/2013 11:36:21 AM
Same with Warp ammo. The Slasher also loves this information. The Drellguard thinks they are sissies since they need this kinda stuff.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#6Hui_TianPosted 2/22/2013 11:40:02 AM
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
Same with Warp ammo. The Slasher also loves this information. The Drellguard thinks they are sissies since they need this kinda stuff.

...i was under the impression that Warp Ammo did NOT prime for biotic explosions...
#7deathscythe257Posted 2/22/2013 11:42:43 AM
Hui_Tian posted...
Jedi_Mercenary posted...

...i was under the impression that Warp Ammo did NOT prime for biotic explosions...

nope, it does not. However, Warp ammo DOES increase biotic damage to targets...
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#8Hui_TianPosted 2/22/2013 11:50:00 AM
deathscythe257 posted...
Hui_Tian posted...
Jedi_Mercenary posted...

nope, it does not. However, Warp ammo DOES increase biotic damage to targets...

ahh. .i read what he was responding to wrong... word
#9sheepman23Posted 2/22/2013 11:55:34 AM(edited)
Yup, it affects any target primed by biotics.

So in other words, the Drell Adept is amazing. <3

EDIT: Warp Ammo increases weapon damage to targets primed by biotics.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#10Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/22/2013 11:53:42 AM
Doesn't Warp ammo add weapon damage to targets that are bioticed, not more biotic damage to targets shot by Warp ammo.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."