Gold viability?

#1ExSPosted 2/22/2013 2:17:09 PM
I have been playing both mp since the game arrived and have been content playing both bronze and silver. I mostly play with the Justicar and more often then not rank first. Just a couple of days ago I decided to get gold a try, played random everything and it well fairly well. Yesterday tried Gold/Geth/White and it went okay as well. What Im getting at is whether or not the Justicar is viable on Gold?

Thanks
---
"sorry my wife was reading over my shoulder!, PICK THE GIRLS! PICK THE GIRLS!"-kingtwisted
#2TheBestFallerPosted 2/22/2013 2:18:37 PM
Pretty much everyone can be depending on how you play. Play to a characters strengths and you'll do fine, or pick a character that supports how you like to play, i.e. you wanna be Rambo, pick a tank.
---
I shoulda listened to 'em cause it all made sense, burn the bodies, burn the clothes, burn up all the evidence.
#3MalzelPosted 2/22/2013 2:20:45 PM
There isn't a kit in the game that's not viable on gold.
---
It is only human to commit a sin...
#4deathscythe257Posted 2/22/2013 2:20:45 PM
all classes are viable on gold honestly. You just need to determine the proper strategy.

Kroguard for example, I move around like the juggernaut... Drell, I move like every bullet will kill me.
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#5rfr6073Posted 2/22/2013 2:20:52 PM
Almost every kit can top score Gold, depends on skill, strategy and weapons/equipment
---
GT: Pharsalus48
#6ExS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 2:31:03 PM
Good to know, thanks for the info. From everything I have heard people always made it sound like that if you arent playing as an infiltrator your doing it wrong.
---
"sorry my wife was reading over my shoulder!, PICK THE GIRLS! PICK THE GIRLS!"-kingtwisted
#7TheBestFallerPosted 2/22/2013 2:32:50 PM
ExS posted...
Good to know, thanks for the info. From everything I have heard people always made it sound like that if you arent playing as an infiltrator your doing it wrong.

Well, yeah, if the only thing you care about is being top scorer, then the list gets considerably smaller. If your just asking about viability, then see above.
---
I shoulda listened to 'em cause it all made sense, burn the bodies, burn the clothes, burn up all the evidence.
#8WHLTE_RLDERPosted 2/22/2013 2:34:50 PM
ExS posted...

Lol no.

Infiltrators, specifically the GI, Ghost and Drell may be some of the most efficient classes but by no means are you "doing it wrong" by playing other classes.

It's a game. Play what you have fun with.

Unless you are in my lobby and roll with an Avenger III.
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
#9TheFeshPincePosted 2/22/2013 2:39:47 PM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
ExS posted...

Lol no.

Infiltrators, specifically the GI, Ghost and Drell may be some of the most efficient classes but by no means are you "doing it wrong" by playing other classes.

It's a game. Play what you have fun with.

There are going to be a lot of Avengers this weekend... Hopefully, not too many Avenger III's, though.
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#10Jormungandr315Posted 2/22/2013 2:40:01 PM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...

This is going to be a long event weekend.
---
"I never wonder to see men wicked, but I often wonder to see them not ashamed." - Jonathan Swift. GT: UncleBeeve